All-Star Best Dance Choreography!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

SJS was blessed to have several of the greatest Choreographers with us the last few weeks.... Big Shout out to Mykel, Derek Davidson, Wes Haley and Don Collins.... All the Routines are Amazing we are siked for the season to start ... Thank U.

I'm excited for everyone to see Shannon Young and Joe Mateo's dances!
Also love Gianni DeNegri and Eric Little!

Luke Johnshon-Amazing dances
Jamien-Great dances only seeming to get better, love his style
one of my favorite dances was brandon semi-limited dance to space jam this year...whoever did that, I like, I like

Luke Johnshon-Amazing dances
Jamien-Great dances only seeming to get better, love his style
one of my favorite dances was brandon semi-limited dance to space jam this year...whoever did that, I like, I like

It was actually small limited that danced to space jam lol but regardless that was Justin Kitchens!

I wasn't sure who that was, I was watching the worlds videos (again and again and again :)) i love it, anyone have that mix? PM me if you do!!! I would love to have it !!

Thanks to those that picked me, I appreciate it you guys, CF Diamondz and Socal Outlaws/Cheerforce is where you can find my work :)

I love Ray Jaspers work since I work for him and get a lot of my networks through him, he's amazing, extremely inspirational and modest.

It was actually small limited that danced to space jam lol but regardless that was Justin Kitchens!

I'm not trying to be negative but I thought their dance was kind of boring. Just seems like the routine is so strong then gets to the dance and just kind of dies. Just my opinion.

Robert Burns did all of our level 2 and under squads and they are hawt :) He did a great job and a lot of cleaning up to, I would definitely recommend him. Jose Gonzalez did senior 5 and junior 3 and their routines and they are very amazing as well. I'm really looking forward to see how they stack up this year :)

I like the beginning, just the ripple and everything. There is something about the pure excitement of a dance song that immediately makes me love the dance no matter how slow the last couple eight counts get...

Back