All-Star Best Jump Pictures

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

cheermommaRN

Cheer Parent
Dec 14, 2009
We lost all those great pictures when the board moved...I'll start with my cp's team...

Brecklynjump-1-1.jpg

5 year old with a killer toe touch

jumps3-1.jpg

Herkie

jumps4-1.jpg

Phoebe Pike Jump

16k518g.jpg

Cat Haley , 16 years old , cheers at Planet Cheer in Maine , GORGEOUS skills in the air and AMAZING tumbling as well !

chyeeaaa69 said:
16k518g.jpg

Cat Haley , 16 years old , cheers at Planet Cheer in Maine , GORGEOUS skills in the air and AMAZING tumbling as well !

oh my lord, thats beautiful. and siiiick lol

brezzieeex33 said:
chyeeaaa69 said:
16k518g.jpg

oh my lord, thats beautiful. and siiiick lol

shes amazing for her size , she's only 4'10 and her tumbling pass (i believe) is 1 1/2 through to whip double , these are her jumps , and she is an AMAZING flyer (never based her , just going by her skills in the air) and quite possibly one of the nicest people on this planet !
IMO one of the greats of this cheerleading world these days just based on all those things .

theCHIEF:TC said:
I have found it rare for many teams to have everyone on the team a good or great jumper.
Introducing TRIBE CHIEFS.
chiefstoetouch-1.jpg
:shock: wowww! im impressed. so gorgeousss alll of their jumps

any pictures of Louisville All Girl in 09 ?
or GymTyme Int Open Coed 6 from 09 ?
Aisha's jumps <3

GaHeatMom said:
l_e59c10.jpg

This is old but I stil love it :) They were way better before her injury but she is still working on getting them back the way she had them.

that's great, especially with an injury! also, shes really pretty :)

Back