All-Star Best Jump Pictures

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Brady's jumps have always been good! But now they're like, SUPER GOOD! These are awesome pictures! Keep em comin guys!

154585_1761950647780_1209502264_32066586_711396_n.jpg
Here you go

OMG is that even possible!?
I WISH my jumps looked like that!

this was my team from last year. It was a sr 4.2
I thought it was a nice picture, nothing to special, but a good jump shot IMO.

11vt8v9.jpg

I really wish people with amazing jumps had good form. Having your arms too far in front and leaning forward just takes away from the jump.

Maybe his shoulders have no room to change his arm position since his legs are in the way! JK but I do love his jumps. Crazy good!

I was just teasing. But he does have great flexibility. He did his jumps for everyone at the comp last weekend during awards and it was fun to watch everyone drop their jaws. LOL

I was just teasing. But he does have great flexibility. He did his jumps for everyone at the comp last weekend during awards and it was fun to watch everyone drop their jaws. LOL

What you left out, is that he did this amazing jump and then finished it by landing in the splits!!! It was Crazy!!!!

my jumps are just starting to kinda maybe reach like the center level pahah. I don't have a picture, only a video clip where you can't even see my face because the quality is TERRIBLE.

Back