All-Star Best Level 5 Team In Illinois??

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

well ICE Inspire is Unlimited now so it should be interesting to see what they can do
UA Prodigy is gettin it!
I love ICE Unity but sometimes I feel they get a little sloppy
But the 2 top gyms in Illinois are definitely ICE and UA for sureeeee!

well ICE Inspire is Unlimited now so it should be interesting to see what they can do
UA Prodigy is gettin it!
I love ICE Unity but sometimes I feel they get a little sloppy
But the 2 top gyms in Illinois are definitely ICE and UA for sureeeee!

Ummm, with a new coach like Darlene, you will be suprised how NOT sloppy Unity is.

Ummm, with a new coach like Darlene, you will be suprised how NOT sloppy Unity is.
well I'm basing my opinion of Unity off of hmm let's see WSF Indy I think was the last time I saw them...
I can only imagine how good they look now
they were fierce they just needed to clean up a little bit
love the team though :)

I'm going with ICE Inspire all the way....their routine made my jaw drop! It is so visually pleasing and just all around amazing to watch!

With ICE being under a new owner the whole program is heading into a new direction.... They havn't even competed with the 'new name' so to continue calling them *sloppy* is unfair do that team. Jose just visited the gym last week, so whatever you saw at WSF, has gone out the door.. all the teams are getting new choreo and new music. And some of them are siiiiiiiiiick.

Hmm...most talented. I agree with the previous posts. But I have to say I have no idea how Cheer Command didn't make this list. Based on comp results alone Allstar Rebels and Cheer Command are definitely making names for themselves this year. I know the other gyms are huge and have a large following, but you can't dismiss CC and AR's talent. They are racking up top 3 finishes this year.

I may be biased but my daughters team Rockstarz as a 1st yr Level 5 at Allstar Rebels have been doing an awesome job this year, 5th out of 24 teams at Indy and paid bid to worlds!

honestly i agree totally! this gym is amazing and they have grown so much! rockstarz have made a name for them selves and they have worked soo hard! people make comments about them but they pull through! i cant wait to see them at worlds!

Cheer Command Generals <333 they have been a little wobbly the last 2 comps. but they have deffinitly steped it up!!

Back