All-Star Bid Question

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Jan 10, 2017
If there is only one team in a division/level at a comp, are they not eligible for a bid? Like an International team is the only one at a comp.

Bids are done score wise this season. But I believe international bids are separate from regular Summit bids. You have to check the bid declaration of the competition company to see if they are offering bids for the international portion of Summit.

And according to that listing, there are no one day competitions in the US offering international bids. If you are competing inside the US can only get international bids at some of the big 2 day competitions. Which 2 day comps are yall going to?

And according to that listing, there are no one day competitions in the US offering international bids. If you are competing inside the US can only get international bids at some of the big 2 day competitions. Which 2 day comps are yall going to?
I found the pdf. It made it more clear. It's not our team but a team in our gym. I was just curious. It makes sense to me now.

Our IJ2 is going to JamFest Super Nationals, ACA Nationals and NCA Nationals. [emoji1694]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

NCA and Jamfest super nationals offer at large bids to all eligible teams who win their divisions ( this includes international divisions). ACA (Ft Worth?) Offers 4 at large international bids.
@Bella's mom

NCA and Jamfest super nationals offer at large bids to all eligible teams who win their divisions ( this includes international divisions). ACA (Ft Worth?) Offers 4 at large international bids.
@Bella's mom

I saw, but thank you for the info! We have 5 comps that offer bids, but only 3 for the international. She is also on a senior coed 4.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back