Big Board Update

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

King

Is all about that bass
Staff member
FBOD:LLFB
Dec 4, 2009
There is a huge update to our board software today! While this allows all great things.. it means I will be fixing stuff for the next week or so.

Please report all bugs in here. Gracias!

(the more you report issues the faster I can fix things).

ETA: App is fine

(just trying the edit feature)

Last edited:
@dawgshow

Did the @ tag work in getting you?

There is a CSS sprite issue for watched threads. I'm not sure what the icon is supposed to be, but it's showing half a smily face.

Here's a pic from the New Posts page, those two icons are on threads it says I'm watching:

w76RWBc.jpg

Let me know if you need some help fixing that CSS class.

There is a CSS sprite issue for watched threads. I'm not sure what the icon is supposed to be, but it's showing half a smily face.

Here's a pic from the New Posts page, those two icons are on threads it says I'm watching:

w76RWBc.jpg

Thanks for that. I am having to go through 1 by 1 and re-edit all my custom templates. I still have 30 to go. Yay.

w76RWBc.jpg

On a separate note I have decided to remove viglink. It only paid about $2 a day. For people to complain about it and not really cover costs that well and the loss in speed. So.. it is gone (for now at least).

@Ashley is the CSS sprite fixed?

Back