Big Board Update

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Yep, you're right. It was a caching issue.

Thinking about it I am WAY more agressively caching everything now. Make sense there was a small issue.

I think so, everything seems like it's there. Did you delete anything? I went back and deleted "I love the new format" from my first post and it's gone, I don't see anything showing history or that it was there.
ETA: It says when it was last edited but not what I took out when I edited it

Maybe it is only because I am an admin I can see the history? I wnat to turn it on for everyone to be able to see their edits.

A history button shows up for me when someone makes a post edit.

Maybe it is only because I am an admin I can see the history? I wnat to turn it on for everyone to be able to see their edits.

A history button shows up for me when someone makes a post edit.
I think it's just you. I see nothing except the time it was edited.
ETA: It's only showing the time since it was edited on posts edited outside of the 4 minutes or whatever time limit we have. Like your post you edited right away, and it doesn't show anything, but when I edited one that was 10 minutes old it shows that it was edited. (This one isn't showing that it was edited)

I think it's just you. I see nothing except the time it was edited.
ETA: It's only showing the time since it was edited on posts edited outside of the 4 minutes or whatever time limit we have. Like your post you edited right away, and it doesn't show anything, but when I edited one that was 10 minutes old it shows that it was edited. (This one isn't showing that it was edited)

I can see everything you did or added. Which as long as mods and admins can track down the silly stuff you have said I am not against that. But will have to think about how to open it up more.

I can see everything you did or added. Which as long as mods and admins can track down the silly stuff you have said I am not against that. But will have to think about how to open it up more.

I can't see the history either. Maybe I can in one of the forums I moderate, not sure.

As a matter of personal opinion, I think the font under our names (joined/shimmies/etc) is just a little bit too small.

But I do like that you moved the staff member/national champion banners together, they were a little awkward above and below my name this morning.

I can't see the history either. Maybe I can in one of the forums I moderate, not sure.

As a matter of personal opinion, I think the font under our names (joined/shimmies/etc) is just a little bit too small.

But I do like that you moved the staff member/national champion banners together, they were a little awkward above and below my name this morning.

Banners are now part of the core of the system.

I can make them a little bigger on the message part and see. They are small to me.

In my alerts, it says this thread is called "Bid Board Update" but everywhere else it's "Big Board Announcement." Weird

ETA: Aw, you took away the Bracket Winner Banners

In my alerts, it says this thread is called "Bid Board Update" but everywhere else it's "Big Board Announcement." Weird

Forgot about them. Hold on.

Should be fixed.

So wait...is the app fixed? I can't get on it through the apps on my phone; I have to get on through google chrome and type in the web address, and then select "use fierceboard app" which then takes me to the app. I have an android.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android || Upgrade Your Account!

So wait...is the app fixed? I can't get on it through the apps on my phone; I have to get on through google chrome and type in the web address, and then select "use fierceboard app" which then takes me to the app. I have an android.

I shut down the app and reopened it and it worked.

Back