OT Big Brother 17

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
AHH LOVE THIS SHOW! cannot wait to watch this season, I have been a fan since the beginning... I have never gotten the live feeds either so what is it exactly?

I've gotten the live feeds every year, but I've been very seriously considering NOT getting them this year. I just didn't watch it enough last year.

@baileymt91 the live feeds are pretty much exactly what it sounds like, a feed directly into the house. There are 4 camera options: Cams 1 and 2 will show 1 room and Cams 3 and 4 will show another. The last option is a split screen of all 4 cameras. It is the unedited, true version of what goes on the show. You'll very quickly see how the show manipulates the information that is put out. We don't get to see the POV or any of the ceremonies (nominations/pov ceremony). You will get to see any endurance HOHs that continue after the show has ended. You'll see all the strategy, and you'll know exactly what is going to happen as far as who will be nom'd and if the pov will be used etc.

i honestly prefer the american version to the swedish one.. the swedish one really desnt have the same format. sure they nominate and get voted out but its the public that votes out people and no Power of vetos and stuff. no head of household. the swedish version is just a big party..Im going to watch your version thi year from the start but not getting the livestreams since i would only get to see nights basicly (stupid time difference.)

I've gotten the live feeds every year, but I've been very seriously considering NOT getting them this year. I just didn't watch it enough last year.

@baileymt91 the live feeds are pretty much exactly what it sounds like, a feed directly into the house. There are 4 camera options: Cams 1 and 2 will show 1 room and Cams 3 and 4 will show another. The last option is a split screen of all 4 cameras. It is the unedited, true version of what goes on the show. You'll very quickly see how the show manipulates the information that is put out. We don't get to see the POV or any of the ceremonies (nominations/pov ceremony). You will get to see any endurance HOHs that continue after the show has ended. You'll see all the strategy, and you'll know exactly what is going to happen as far as who will be nom'd and if the pov will be used etc.

oh how cool, I didn't realize there would be so much to watch when the episodes were over. I am assume it costs money to use?

oh how cool, I didn't realize there would be so much to watch when the episodes were over. I am assume it costs money to use?
Yes, you can either pay monthly or for the entire season. The episodes truly aren't even close to being a fair representation of what happens in the house.

I think if I do end up getting them it won't be until after the first few episodes. I'm not crazy about the cast yet (even though I haven't seen too much of them)

I love Big Brother! I never bother to get the live feeds. I just follow all the Twitter accounts of the people who do :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Back