Biggest Competition Pet Peeves?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

my biggest pet peeve is when in between eatch team and/or performance, they take atleast 5 mins or so. then they start to complain cause the entire competition is running late. sometimes i just ;ike to perform on my team, have a tiny break, then awards, then go home!

In a routine when I see the same person in the front and middle of the WHOLE entire routine!
BIGGEST PET PEEVE- When one person is standing at the end of the routine and the rest of the team is on the floor in a Z-seat! That one cheerleader didn't do the routine by herself!

my pet peeve is in venues with meeting rooms for teams, they are usually in a long hallway with rooms on each side and teams gather and sit right in the middle of the hallway instead of lining against the wall so people can pass.

As a coach I do not like when my girls show up with pj pants tucked in their ugg boots and hair not done... I specifically say I want them showing up to every event in full uniform.. shoes on uniform on hair done !! soo annoying

my pet peeve is in venues with meeting rooms for teams, they are usually in a long hallway with rooms on each side and teams gather and sit right in the middle of the hallway instead of lining against the wall so people can pass.
Spirit Sports Duel in the Desert!

We were at a competiton for my all star team, but my school team was also competing at it and we decided that we had extra time so we were gonna go cheer on mini's, but we were still in our school uniforms. as me and my best friend who is also on my allstar team sit down a mom, very rudely and loudly, says to another mother "i mean that is rude! they sit down in our way as we are trying to watch OUR team. its like this is our gym not theres!" so i hate it when mothers of your own gym are rude to you just because you were trying to cheer on your gym :mad:

Biggest pet peeve ever is warming up for a big comp and having the other team(s) stare at you with a dirty look while they talk crap..... I hav almost gotten in fights a couple of different times because of thiss lol

We were at a competiton for my all star team, but my school team was also competing at it and we decided that we had extra time so we were gonna go cheer on mini's, but we were still in our school uniforms. as me and my best friend who is also on my allstar team sit down a mom, very rudely and loudly, says to another mother "i mean that is rude! they sit down in our way as we are trying to watch OUR team. its like this is our gym not theres!" so i hate it when mothers of your own gym are rude to you just because you were trying to cheer on your gym :mad:

haha i totally agree... there are MANY psycho cheer parents that are unecessarily rude at comps

when they go off scedule at a dual hall event and you have to compete in one hall straight after competing in the other because of this.

When the first place team starts celebrating right after the second place team is said like give the second place team their chance of recognition !

When I see other coaches setting a bad example for their teams. Cheering before their teams name is announced, being disrespectful to other teams and not wishing other teams good luck. That is not the behavior I expect from my team,s o I would never show that that it is okay.

Well I have one.. I hope this is only a once in a lifetime situation.. BUT. One day at a competition one of the Papa John's worker called me over and asked me to steal a purse from one of the other stands!!!!

Back