College Blinn Cheer ?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Keep_Believing

Staff member
Cheer Parent
FBOD:LLFB
Apr 11, 2011
Does anyone know about the Blinn College Cheer program? What skills are needed to make the team? My oldest CP is a side base/main base. It is a Co Ed team. Do they have a need for girl side bases/main bases? What tumbling skills are needed to have a realistic chance of making the team? Any info. is appreciated.
Thanks!

Does anyone know about the Blinn College Cheer program? What skills are needed to make the team? My oldest CP is a side base/main base. It is a Co Ed team. Do they have a need for girl side bases/main bases? What tumbling skills are needed to have a realistic chance of making the team? Any info. is appreciated.
Thanks!

My cp used to take a tumbling class with two girls who made the team and one was still perfecting her standing tuck and I believe one had a running layout and the other a running tuck. Neither were flyers.

Thanks!
They are currently not a large coed team like most colleges are in the state. So to answer your question, yes they would probably love to have your cp come and tryout. The division they are in relies a lot more of the girls then you would think. Best of luck to her :)

Back