Bomb Threat

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Dec 17, 2009
Please pray for North Port High School in North Port, Florida. I am the cheer coach at this school and they have threats of bombs in the bathrooms and lockers. It all started with a fake face book page of their quarterback that lost his life in a car accident && the status updates were discussing these threats. Saying such things as "he wants you all in hell with him, he plays football with the devil" Police are involved, bathrooms all locked down, the threats are for today and tomorrow. Many kids are leaving campus, I have gotten a hold of 12/20 of my girls and they are home.. I still have a couple on campus. Please pray this is just a hoax.

Apparently there was a shooting threat for Friday at my old high school, and I think there was another one at a different school in the area...smh.

As a school principal, you'd be (sadly) surprised just how routine this is for schools. I think it's just on the radar due to recent events, but this happens in a daily basis all over the nation. Smh.

Please pray for North Port High School in North Port, Florida. I am the cheer coach at this school and they have threats of bombs in the bathrooms and lockers. It all started with a fake face book page of their quarterback that lost his life in a car accident && the status updates were discussing these threats. Saying such things as "he wants you all in hell with him, he plays football with the devil" Police are involved, bathrooms all locked down, the threats are for today and tomorrow. Many kids are leaving campus, I have gotten a hold of 12/20 of my girls and they are home.. I still have a couple on campus. Please pray this is just a hoax.
Prayers that nothing like this happens..
Almost every school in my area has had a "bomb/shooting threat" for this week.. My school actually played you guys a while back in football.. We're about two hours north of you (I remember it being almost a five hour bus ride because of an accident on 75 :p). It's been all over the news of kids posting on facebook that they were going "to shoot up the school" from all these local schools and two kids actually got suspended at mine for it.. Some people just really need to realize that this isn't a joke.

Apparently there was a shooting threat for Friday at my old high school, and I think there was another one at a different school in the area...smh.
We have AUT at my school (basically free period where you can leave) and off campus lunch, but apparently there have been threats that people will do stuff (b/c of the end of the world and stuff) so tomorrow we have to stay at school all day no matter what and we're basically on external lockdown all day... People are stupid.

It was taken more seriously than a hoax because the person used the death of another student for the situation. It really shook up the town because the death of that one kid hit close to a lot of people. They did catch the kid that posted the threats but because he is a minor they will not release his name. He is facing 15 yrs to life (terrorism) they have to make an example of him so kids see it is not a joke

You guys will be in my prayers. :)

Back