All-Star Booking Flights For Comps

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Reading this post makes me glad our only flight comp is ever d2 summit if we get a bid.
You know, I used to feel like this, but now that we go to NCA every year, I kind of look forward to it. We go to a couple of other big, 2 day Narional comps that we drive to and it just isn't the same, excitement-wise, as flying to Dallas!

Thanks! Good tips! I had not not heard of Google flights... I must be living under a rock :/

also clear your browsing history/ cookies/ cache before booking flights (or any kind of travel).

The more you search those flights, the sites have algorithms that will increase the price. It has happened when I cleared the cookies on my browser and the flight dropped in price (not a lot, but still, every little bit helps).

also clear your browsing history/ cookies/ cache before booking flights (or any kind of travel).

The more you search those flights, the sites have algorithms that will increase the price. It has happened when I cleared the cookies on my browser and the flight dropped in price (not a lot, but still, every little bit helps).
And use an incognito tab

Back