High School Booster Clubs And Fundraising

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

2. We never do any fundraisers that require payment upfront. Nothing high risk. We pre sale everything.
This! Exactly how I am. It amazes me that every year I have at least one parent approach with an idea that requires us to spend money first. It's a fund RAISER, not a fund spender. It's crazy how many people don't get that! I always wonder who is keeping these "upfront fundraising" companies in business.

Well, the "Boosters" explained they have ideas and no help.. However, we came up with a solution that I am 100% supporting... 1: If a group of parents wants to do a specific fundraiser, they can do it as long as they are following guidelines (not getting into them on here) 2: We still have comp costs and basically, they are going to have a meeting and show what the families are not charged for and what things cost. With the exception of the competition, where it is all hands on deck, no one will be required to help anymore if they are willing to pay a $200 fundraising fee, they will be taken out of the mix. If families don't want to pay the fee, I can't take their kids out b/c it is a violation of school rules, but those families will be required to assist with running something... youth clinic, car wash, game 50/50's concessions, etc.. I am supporting it. Hopefully this will work!

Nationals will have it's own seperate fundraising which we always have had, and that is laid out in a different format should the school allow us to go.

Back