OT Bow Walls

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
Dec 13, 2009
I loved this thread on the other boards, so I figured I'd start it again :)

Lets see them!!

30de2aq.jpg

That's mine, minus a few that are on the way :)
(Crappy quality because it was taken on my Mac)

I wish I could have a bow wall, but it's hard to stick bows to CINDERBLOCK WALLS in the dorm. haha. We have a little bulletin board I can use, but oh yeah....I forgot....I have like 2 bows =(

cheerKT said:
I wish I could have a bow wall, but it's hard to stick bows to CINDERBLOCK WALLS in the dorm. haha. We have a little bulletin board I can use, but oh yeah....I forgot....I have like 2 bows =(

off topic, but do you go to coastal? i stayed with a friend at one of the freshman dorms last year and I felt VERY claustrophobic with the green walls with no sunlight lol

cheerKT said:
ughh me too! i just got into bows like this year and of course i'm in a dorm :(

I need to figure something else out, my bulletin board is now completely full..and I can't even hang it up!! My house is new so my mom won't let me poke holes in the walls :( I wish I could have like a display shelf or something

alwaysfierce09 said:
So pretty! My daughter has a cute one too. I like to post a pic, how do I do that??

Tinypic.com and upload the picture. Then use the code that has
] around it :)

cheerKT said:

I think 3M sells these things that you pull of a piece of paper and it will stick to cinderblocks. They have different ones for different types of walls you have.

Hope this helps.

Back