OT Bow Walls

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
I need more bows :( I have all the ones i bought on my bulletin board and all the ones I made in a bag b/c I don't have room... I need another board..Anyone know where to buy them??

I need more bows :( I have all the ones i bought on my bulletin board and all the ones I made in a bag b/c I don't have room... I need another board..Anyone know where to buy them??
craft stores sell the cork board and so do some stores like home depot. Im also out of room on my three cork boards and saw a large roll of cork for only 15 dollars. If you figure out how to adhere plain cork without hooks to a wall, let me know please!

i had to take my whole bow wall down =[ it was definitely the saddest part of moving. now they are all in boxes in my car until i move in somewhere else

craft stores sell the cork board and so do some stores like home depot. Im also out of room on my three cork boards and saw a large roll of cork for only 15 dollars. If you figure out how to adhere plain cork without hooks to a wall, let me know please!

Thank you!! I'm not exactly sure but I think there's another way.. There was to be.. I'll just keep watching my home improvement shows that I'm like, obsessed with :p

:)

r785lw.jpg
i love the california ones, and the two cheer extremes

I have an idea!!! ADHESIVE TAPE!! I found some in my dad's desk drawer when I went searching for guitar picks and i thought.. hm.. this may just work.. I haven't tried it yet but it's an idea!!

Does anyone's name or team start with a C? I have a really pretty bow holder my mom made that has the letter C on it that I want to trade! I already have a bunch so thats why I want to get rid of this one. I know this isnt the trading thread but I figured since some people on here are talking about wanting bow walls, a bow holder is something someone might want. :)

I loved this thread on the other boards, so I figured I'd start it again :)

Lets see them!!

30de2aq.jpg

That's mine, minus a few that are on the way :)
(Crappy quality because it was taken on my Mac)

I'm so jealous! How did you collect that many bows?

Back