All-Star Boys + Athletics Pants = Good!!!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

CheerMomNTx

Cheer Parent
Dec 14, 2009
Boys, if you don't already do this, please, please, please wear athletics pants under your uniform pants!!! PLEASE
smile.png

We do not want to see your Hanes or Fruit of the Looms and we especially don't want to see any parts where the good lord split you!!!

If your uniform pants are too small or too big, get that taken care of PLEASE!!! For the love of cheerleading!!!

Needless to say, we had more than a show over the weekend with this 'issue'.
wink.png

And while we're at, girls, if your skirt has built in briefs that are too small for your butt, wear another pair in the same color underneath. I saw an awful lots of bums during awards last night.

I watched a team in Richmond at the beginning of the season. I believe their colors were black and something else. The one boy on the team had on black pants i know for sure because i distinctly remember the eye opening contrast of the black.....against his hot pink boxers poking out the back of his pants :)

omg your soo right txcheermom as i was spotting this weekend i saw soo many butt cracks and briefs from boys

i ALWAYS wear a pair of boy cut briefs over my built in girl cut ones. i HATE the girl cut ones.

I legit hate this.. I also hate when undershirts are hanging out of tops or pant strings hang out the front. Getting ready for us guys is SO much easier than girls (no makeup, hair [for the most part], etc etc) so these things should be absolutely resolved before hitting the floor.

Nice double, nasty uniform.... makes no sense.

omg your soo right txcheermom as i was spotting this weekend i saw soo many butt cracks and briefs from boys

It's funny you mention this but I was talking to a Red mom about what you guys back there must be saying in your head or the conversations after
wink.png

Back