All-Star "breaking" Cheerleaders In The Splits

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I'm still digesting the fact a denver public school lawyer knew something about this situation. If the administration made a DPS lawyer aware, it at least tells me the administration recognized the severity of this situation.

I read through some comments on his page and i thought it was interesting that one of the girls from that highschool commented something along the lines of "we miss you"

I read through some comments on his page and i thought it was interesting that one of the girls from that highschool commented something along the lines of "we miss you"
Didn't only six of the girls quit? I imagine his termination has caused mixed feelings within the program. I don't think that everyone was relieved to see him leave.

When the masses were going HAM on his instagram, I saw several of his athletes in the comments trying to defend him. Haven't seen that much Stockholm Syndrome since Beauty and the Beast came out ....lol

He did not once say he is sorry he injured someone, he is wrong in his way of coaching, or he is changing his way of coaching!

If it's true he has a lawyer, there is no way in heck that his lawyer would ever let him make a public statement that accepted blame. It's open himself to litigation---they could sue him now, accepting blame would make it easier.

I have been looking at the title of this thread when I log in and the phrase "The Splits" is strange... I have never put THE before splits or straddles or anything... "The Splits"...

Now that I have nothing else productive to say..................
This grates on my nerves so much. Idk why. I realize some people do this and others don't. I'm not even sure if it's a grammatical thing or what.

That's so weird to me, I always call them "the splits" and tell my kids to stretch "their splits"

I grew up calling it 'the splits' because that is how my mom referred to it. Maybe it's regional?

I have been looking at the title of this thread when I log in and the phrase "The Splits" is strange... I have never put THE before splits or straddles or anything... "The Splits"...

Now that I have nothing else productive to say..................
I've always thought it was a midwestwrn term. Growing up in New England, the term "the" wasn't there. We did splits. I spent a couple of years in the Midwest after college and I remember kids asking "can you do THE splits". It's like calling a vacuum a sweeper and omitting the "to be" verb from sentences (the lawn needs mowed). Annoying to those of us who didn't grow up in the area. I live in the PNW now and I don't think it's used here, but I'm not sure.

YES. It annoys me too! To me, referring to splits as "the splits" makes someone sound like a cheer outsider. I've never told my kids to stretch "the splits."
Same. I would say "your splits" perhaps.
"Alright kids line up for the jumps"
I grew up calling it 'the splits' because that is how my mom referred to it. Maybe it's regional?
That's what I think.

Unless he gets arrested and they press charges against him, he will be back. He will reopen his business. This will die down. People who want their kids to be the best of the best will forgive and forget. And he will be back like it never even happened. Oh sure, he may not repeat these exact behaviors, but he has not learned a thing. He will just work smarter to not get caught. The man has a support page on facebook. This man is not in a bubble or an isolated incident. Parents, schools, and gyms allow abusive behavior in an attempt to win and get the titles and prestige. The only difference between Mr Williams and the other monsters out there is this guy got caught. The pressure to hide it, deal with it, and live with it in All Star cheer is very high because Suzy and her mom are willing to do whatever it takes to be #1 no matter the cost.

He did not once say he is sorry he injured someone, he is wrong in his way of coaching, or he is changing his way of coaching!
I imagine "legally" an "apology" would be ill advised if litigation is taking place until a verdict/settlement has been reached. I am in absolute ZERO defense of the individual, just stating that's probably why there has not been any formal apology.

Latest posts

Back