OT Bring It On: In It To Win It

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
Aug 4, 2015
Are all the teams in the movie based on real life allstar teams/gyms? Like Power Cheer (in the movie), were they based on AZ Power? And that black, red, and white team with a star on there sleeves and I think it was a crop top uniform too. (the camera shot a few glimpse of them), were they based off of Power Allstars too?

Wait a minute(scratching head)! Are we writing about the movie Bring it on? If we are referring to the movie, I thought those were HS teams and they were competing to be UCA HS National Champions which is held in Daytona, Fl. not WDW...Right!?

I don't think any of the teams were based off real life all star teams, but I swear I read somewhere that a Top Gun team played the Flamingos.

But yes,@Pebbles49 , the bring it on movies are all based on high school cheer except Bring It On Again (college) and Bring It On Fight to the Finish where a high school team tries to become all star by getting an "all star bracelet"...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't think any of the teams were based off real life all star teams, but I swear I read somewhere that a Top Gun team played the Flamingos.

But yes,@Pebbles49 , the bring it on movies are all based on high school cheer except Bring It On Again (college) and Bring It On Fight to the Finish where a high school team tries to become all star by getting an "all star bracelet"...

Yea, Flamingos is TG athletes doing their 2007 routine in In It to Win It (I'm pretty sure Kristen Rosario, maybe Victor too, are in it). I thought that one was supposed to be based off all star teams too?

Yea, Flamingos is TG athletes doing their 2007 routine in In It to Win It (I'm pretty sure Kristen Rosario, maybe Victor too, are in it). I thought that one was supposed to be based off all star teams too?
Hmm I always assumed that one was high school because of the uniforms the main teams wore. And there's a high school team (Sebring HS) that's in the montage of teams competing

@BuegeSmalls, tbh, I thought I read somewhere that Bring It movie concept was somewhat of a biopic and there were 2 HS teams from different areas of Calif. that competed at a HS National... I think this happened back in the 1990s, but not quite sure of the years.

I felt like the crop top uniforms were allstar teams (playing high school teams), and full top uniforms were playing high school teams.
I never really got what "allstar" meant in Bring It On. Does it mean being the number 1 team?

I felt like the crop top uniforms were allstar teams (playing high school teams), and full top uniforms were playing high school teams.
I never really got what "allstar" meant in Bring It On. Does it mean being the number 1 team?
The one about them being all stars was about how they combined girls from the school team and rec team I guess to make an all star team like regular all star teams

who was the uniform with the red, black, and white colors, they were crop topped and they had a star on there sleeves? It looked very allstar like

Back