OT Bring It On: In It To Win It

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
I know some of the sequels were filmed in Orlando. Top Gun was in one along with several extras from the UCF and other local gyms. Our current coach was on the Prairie Dogs (green team in In it to Win it). She did a standing tuck at the end of their routine, front and center, and stepped to balance her landing. The kids won't let her forget her of her step out landing.

I know some of the sequels were filmed in Orlando. Top Gun was in one along with several extras from the UCF and other local gyms. Our current coach was on the Prairie Dogs (green team in In it to Win it). She did a standing tuck at the end of their routine, front and center, and stepped to balance her landing. The kids won't let her forget her of her step out landing.
lol that standing tuck was my favorite! I've always wanted to end a routine with a tuck since I first saw that [emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The one with the flamingos had the shets (sharks and jets), right? It had Lauren from Make it or Break It in it, and most of it took place at a cheer camp w/ feuding ex-spouses in charge of the opposing sides.

Then there was the one w/ the high school squad going against the all star squad where they competed for the all star bracelet. It had that Christina Milan (sp?) girl in it and she moved from a poor neighborhood to a rich one when her maid mother got married.

Then there was the one w/ Hayden P. who had to move to a poor neighborhood and compete against the squad from her old school (which was taken over by a few snotty girls after she left). Wasn't the one tough girl from the poor school played by Beyonce's sister in that one?

There was also the one w/ the college cheerleaders who didn't make the regular squad who competed to become the real squad w/ a bunch of misfit kids who had never cheered before (and developed level 5 skills in a couple practices) - that one was absolutely horrible.

The best one was the original, but of the four sequel ones I think the one w/ the flamingos was the best.

The one with the flamingos had the shets (sharks and jets), right? It had Lauren from Make it or Break It in it, and most of it took place at a cheer camp w/ feuding ex-spouses in charge of the opposing sides.

Then there was the one w/ the high school squad going against the all star squad where they competed for the all star bracelet. It had that Christina Milan (sp?) girl in it and she moved from a poor neighborhood to a rich one when her maid mother got married.

Then there was the one w/ Hayden P. who had to move to a poor neighborhood and compete against the squad from her old school (which was taken over by a few snotty girls after she left). Wasn't the one tough girl from the poor school played by Beyonce's sister in that one?

There was also the one w/ the college cheerleaders who didn't make the regular squad who competed to become the real squad w/ a bunch of misfit kids who had never cheered before (and developed level 5 skills in a couple practices) - that one was absolutely horrible.

The best one was the original, but of the four sequel ones I think the one w/ the flamingos was the best.
This made me laugh.

But I hated the fourth one, I've watched West Side Story and the plot for BIOITTWI is totally ripped off from that (but imagine a gang called the Flaming Hoes? LMAO)

This made me laugh.

But I hated the fourth one, I've watched West Side Story and the plot for BIOITTWI is totally ripped off from that (but imagine a gang called the Flaming Hoes? LMAO)
I like the fourth. In the extras on the DVD they talk about how they made it a cheerleading version of west side story.

I can't handle the fifth movie. The acting is so bad... The one girls boyfriend (idk his name) drives me crazy.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

was the Power Cheer uniform team (black, a bit of silver, and a bit of green, and it said "Power Cheer" on it) an allstar team too or was it just a made up team?

It shows a few glimpse of the uniform

Last edited:
I like the fourth. In the extras on the DVD they talk about how they made it a cheerleading version of west side story.

I can't handle the fifth movie. The acting is so bad... The one girls boyfriend (idk his name) drives me crazy.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Yeah, the girl who played the Jaguars' captain overdid her character. Christina Millian can stunt her butt off though.

Back