All-Star Bringing A % Of Your Gym For Bid....

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

cheermomforever

Cheer Parent
May 16, 2012
Question? Rule of bringing % of gym to get world bid....does this include your “ sister” gym or just your own location? We know of team who listed another gyms location as theirs just to get bid....Couldn’t prove it then but can now for the future....

Many competitions make exceptions based on how far you are traveling. They are probably fine.

Last edited:
If it was good for the miles, which it was not,(under 250) than why did they sign up under their sister gym?

I am not familiar with your specific situation. I am just saying many competitions will give waivers and/or make exceptions for various reasons.

I don't know anything about your specific situation, but we have had teams called out for the "wrong" location a few times over the years and it was just a typo somewhere during the event registration or an error by the announcer. (Also seen: wrong team name, wrong city, wrong gym, wrong coaches, funny mispronunciations, etc.) I wouldn't necessarily read something nefarious into that.

Question? Rule of bringing % of gym to get world bid....does this include your “ sister” gym or just your own location? We know of team who listed another gyms location as theirs just to get bid....Couldn’t prove it then but can now for the future....
How do you know the set up of this particular gym? I know of a gym that has several locations. Some are different USASF program numbers, but 2 or 3 of the locations are the same program # and can share athletes across the locations and teams from those locations can be included in the program count for bid purposes because of that. The gym you are accusing may have the same business set up.

I don’t know if you are a Cheer parent, Coach, Gym owner, etc. With that said, that kind of accusation should only come from a Gym Owner, definitely not from parents.

Back