Bringing Spirit Back To Cleveland (cleveland Spirit Cheerleaders)

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Nov 15, 2011
Hey everyone! So we're trying to spread the word about our professional cheer/dance squad, and I figured this might be the best place to do it.

The Cleveland Spirit Cheerleaders encourage spirit and enthusiasm for Cleveland sports teams. We enhance the game day experience for fans and are positive role models for youth across the state. By aligning ourselves with charities and organizations throughout the area with appearances and monetary donations, we aim to bring the SPIRIT back to Cleveland!

For any Cleveland fans out there, you may have seen us at the home opener vs. The Miami Dolphins. That was such a fun experience! We were able to take pictures with the fans and the feedback we got was incredible. Even though we are not "official" Cleveland Browns cheerleaders (yet, hopefully someday in the future we will be), we love the NFL, love the Browns, and absolutely adore what we do.

I was an all-star cheerleader for nine years before I aged out of the industry, and I am so thankful to be able to continue cheering and dancing, except professionally now! I think it is true that once you're a cheerleader, it will somehow stick with you for the rest of your life. In addition to being a professional cheerleader, I am also coaching and have started my own preschool cheerleading program. It's so much fun to be able to continue to do what I love and teach the sport to so many children in my community.

If you girls and guys could jump on facebook and like the Cleveland Spirit Cheerleaders page (Cleveland Spirit Cheerleaders | Facebook) and also like my "fan" page (Cleveland Spirit Cheerleader Bekah | Facebook), I would really appreciate it.

Help us spread the word and bring the SPIRIT back to Cleveland! Go Browns!

Back