Music Britney Spears.. Confusion/cali 4.2

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Aug 2, 2010
So Apparently this is a newly released unreleased Britney song that just came out today... But who's mix has this? I can remember right now..

Also if any one has cali 4.2's music or even a link to the routine... if you wanna share.

So Apparently this is a newly released unreleased Britney song that just came out today... But who's mix has this? I can remember right now..

Also if any one has cali 4.2's music or even a link to the routine... if you wanna share.

California All Stars Junior Coed 2010 [NCA]

this is club 42 from vegas dec....cali sr 4.2 from camarillo

It's very possible because there were many clips of the song that have leaked... so they could have used those.

Back