OT Bucket Lists: Sky Diving - Crossing One Off My List

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic

Tosh

Cheer Parent
Nov 22, 2011
What a weekend. My Daughter left on Sunday to fly back to school so I surprised her on Saturday and took her skydiving....it was the most fantastic thing I have ever done.....You've gotta try it....at least once :)
o
o

So what's on your Bucket list????

@Tosh That is so cool! I totally want to do that at some point.

My Bucket list includes going to an Olympic swimming event, seeing all 50 states, visiting all 7 continents, and living in another country for an extended period of time. I definitely have more but right now my brain just wants more coffee!

Ohh, my husband wants to take me as a Birthday gift, but he's never gotten around to booking. Maybe I'll surprise him on his next day off. If I get the nerve to do it

ETA - My bucket list is just full of travel everywhere

My bucket list includes
1. Spending 3 months in Egypt & Spain
2. Deliver a baby (preferably, grandchild)
3.Attend or Watch a family member compete at the Olympics
4. Visit Senegal, Africa and meet people from a tribe that my 8x great- grandfather called Jupiter, he was bought to the USA in 1740.
5. To win a coveted FBA...hahaha

Last edited:
@Tosh I think you could win a FBA for " Raddest Mom"! I can feel your excitement through your pics.

I have a ton of things on my bucket list and it's ever changing as I find new things but I actually got to cross one of my bucket list things off this weekend. I finally went to a musical on Broadway and it was everything I had hoped it would be. :) :) :) I've been a huge fan of musicals since I was little and I went to see Matilda. But it was a big check because I reallyyyy wanted to see a certain performer before she left and I made it with a few weeks to spare.

And then, adding to the Broadway theme, I got to see Lin-Manuel Miranda (Bway actor, writer, everything basically) in person and it wasn't even a planned thing for that weekend. He came out during his new show's ticket lottery and he did a special shout out for the actor who recently played Valjean in Les Miserables as an understudy. He was the youngest and the first African American Valjean ever to be in Les Miserables on Broadway. And then they sang together. And then I died. It was really cool to be there for. The Valjean understudy (Kyle Jean-Baptiste) has an AMAZING voice holy moly. I think he was born for that role.

I realize how nerdy all this sounds.

Ohh, my husband wants to take me as a Birthday gift, but he's never gotten around to booking. Maybe I'll surprise him on his next day off. If I get the nerve to do it

ETA - My bucket list is just full of travel everywhere
You just have to do it. I wish there was a way to post the video here for you guys to see it, truely and amazing experience.

Can you feel my jealousy? :p That was probably the best Ham4Ham they've done so far. (although Mickey Mouse singing Defying Gravity was pretty funny.) After that I went and found a video of him singing Bring Him Home. I turned into the heart eye emoji.

I was actually thinking of you when Lin-Manuel came out :p I was kinda far away though but here's my pic before Kyle came out. I wanted to get the theater sign and him but he's tiny in the pic. But you can see his man bun lol
650605fd5e5cb7a53e93feb0254ff758.jpg

On my bucket list is to visit all continents, move to NYC and see as many states as possible in the US. I also have so many small weird ones like have "breakfast" at tiffany's, go to worlds etc.

I would love to travel throughout Europe. I love GB history so I would love to go see historical sites. I want to go to Egyptian, Mayan and other ruins/sites. I love type of stuff because I like to imagine what it was like to live among them during those historic times. I also would love to travel to each state/other country's and taste the food(s) they are known for.

My bucket lists includes visiting the last few states I've never been to before and visiting Russia.
You're missing out. We road tripped through South Dakota, Wyoming, Montana a few years ago. I was surprised at how much there was to see.
When I was 10 my family of 6 lived in a van for 2 months and drive the country. Alaska and Hawaii are the only 2 states I have not visited. Colorado, Utah, Wyoming are just beautiful. Not sure why but the salt flats of Utah are just amazing to me.

**Sometimes I day dream Cheer Son is almost as good as Susie and then reality sets in**

Back