OT Bucket Lists: Sky Diving - Crossing One Off My List

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
When I was 10 my family of 6 lived in a van for 2 months and drive the country. Alaska and Hawaii are the only 2 states I have not visited. Colorado, Utah, Wyoming are just beautiful. Not sure why but the salt flats of Utah are just amazing to me.

**Sometimes I day dream Cheer Son is almost as good as Susie and then reality sets in**

We did something similar when I was that age, but we travelled all the bottom states and then up into Oregon, down through Nevada and Utah, then back down again. The next summer, we went up the east coast.

Honestly, everything else in the middle, I've been to because of my husband's Army career---getting stationed in Kentucky and then Missouri, we travelled a lot in those circles. We always wanted to get to Colorado, but timing just never worked out---our goal is to get to Maine next summer, Germany the summer after, and then probably Colorado the summer after.

We did something similar when I was that age, but we travelled all the bottom states and then up into Oregon, down through Nevada and Utah, then back down again. The next summer, we went up the east coast.

Honestly, everything else in the middle, I've been to because of my husband's Army career---getting stationed in Kentucky and then Missouri, we travelled a lot in those circles. We always wanted to get to Colorado, but timing just never worked out---our goal is to get to Maine next summer, Germany the summer after, and then probably Colorado the summer after.
I travel a little bit for work and 2 years ago I spent a lot of time in the Midwest and absolutely loved that area. The drive from Denver to Salt Lake City Utah is gorgeous.

**Sometimes I day dream Cheer Son is almost as good as Susie and then reality sets in**

I travel a little bit for work and 2 years ago I spent a lot of time in the Midwest and absolutely loved that area. The drive from Denver to Salt Lake City Utah is gorgeous.

I may have to add that into my bucket list. We went through some parts of Utah, but not a ton of it and all I remember is my mom making some off colored jokes about the state.

It's so strange that some people on here consider some states to be Midwestern when people from the Midwest would consider those states to be west coast. Like Colorado and Utah to me are western states. Same with Montana, Wyoming and Idaho. Pretty much anything west of the Dakotas is western for me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back