All-Star Busting Videos At Worlds

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Feb 20, 2012
I've been seeing a lot of viddy videos on my facebook feed with titles like "cheerleaders eat sh*t at worlds" or "toe touch to face at worlds"

stop it. its disrespectful and demeaning to the sport. would it be so funny if it were you or your team mate? honestly it disgusts me that i see one of those videos in my feed, and a dozen of my friends have watched it. show some class cuz cheer karma ALWAYS catches up with you.

I feel awful for those people. I mean it must be pretty embarrassing to have messed up like that at worlds of all competitions.. for people to make these videos and rub it in their faces like that, it's vicious and while I'm sure none of the people recording meant it in a vicious way (at least I hope not), it definitely comes out that way. Honestly, nobody would know about these people and their mistakes if it weren't for the people putting up videos of them laughing at it on viddy.

And for the record, that person didn't really land on his head. he landed on his toes or knees or something and rocked forward to his head.

Changed the title of the thread.

...What is viddy?
like instagram but videos instead of photos

I think they are fine as long as no one got seriously hurt. Theyre called bloopers or sports bloopers, You ever seen Not Top 10 on Fridays on Sportscenter? Dont get so worked up, and if its you in a video request to take it down if you like or just laugh it off. We all fall down at somepoint

If a person wasn't severely injured, I find the videos hilarious. I see nothing wrong with watching them. But I guess that makes me classless.

Doesn't make you classless. I admit, some of them are pretty funny, but the action behind it is pretty mean if you think about it.

I've been seeing a lot of viddy videos on my facebook feed with titles like "cheerleaders eat sh*t at worlds" or "toe touch to face at worlds"

stop it. its disrespectful and demeaning to the sport. would it be so funny if it were you or your team mate? honestly it disgusts me that i see one of those videos in my feed, and a dozen of my friends have watched it. show some class cuz cheer karma ALWAYS catches up with you.

I'm going to be honest here if somebody's falling chances are i am going to laugh. It doesn't matter what the cause of it is, have you ever seen Americas funniest home videos people fall and walk into things all the time and i don't see people attacking it because its sick 'disrespectful' 'demeaning' and 'disgusting' yeah it sucks, but honestly the amount of times i have fallen at practice or have had teammates who have fallen and have it caught on video is numerous and i find it all hilariously funny.

oh and another thing i would like to add (just so it doesnt seem like oh you fell in practice its not a big deal) I was at a competition in san jose and i had the flu. well wouldnt you know it i threw up during pyramid, i was in the center stunt group i was the back spot with no front spot and i had my flyer up it quite an awesome prep and i puked looked up at my flyer looked down puked again brought her down, went to my spot for dance and finished that routine like a champ, and you know what IT WAS FUNNY, sure its gross but whatever. Have a sense of humour and learn to laugh at the small things.

I get that it's disrespectful in some cases, but the people in some of the videos should have never even been attempting those skills. It wasn't an "oops, I touched down, or landed short". It was I don't have this skill but I'm going to try it for the first time, since I'm at Worlds. It's disrespectful to the sport that they aren't following proper progressions and teaching correct technique. How do you like them apples?

I get that it's disrespectful in some cases, but the people in some of the videos should have never even been attempting those skills. It wasn't an "oops, I touched down, or landed short". It was I don't have this skill but I'm going to try it for the first time, since I'm at Worlds. It's disrespectful to the sport that they aren't following proper progressions and teaching correct technique. How do you like them apples?
i like them a lot..

True story and I probably would laugh just because I laugh at inappropriate times regularly :oops:
Question then becomes should the videos be posted all over the internet because it are those skills which are providing the USASF with reasons behind these new rules. If it is just a touch down then that is one thing, but the video of just horribly thrown skills being laughed at and used as a joke may not help people's cases when it comes to getting these rules to go away.

Back