OT Butt Hurt Owners....

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
Am I interpreting this right: World's athlete posted those pictures of him in a Pro uni, "upgraded" key, and him with the globe - and then Pro owner wrote that message, misspelling douchebag?
It's hard to tell from the screen shot exactly who did what. :)
Heard the Athlete was part of Pro, left for a different program and won worlds. Athlete did post a picture to which there was a response.

**well isn't that just special**

Looking at it I gathered that former athlete posted that. Owner then screenshotted and posted it with the nasty and misspelled comment.

I'm just surprised because I had always heard positive things about that gym/owner.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He didn't generically post it. He posted it in a professional members group.

Am I interpreting this right: World's athlete posted those pictures of him in a Pro uni, "upgraded" key, and him with the globe - and then Pro owner wrote that message, misspelling douchebag?
It's hard to tell from the screen shot exactly who did what. :)
From what I've read, former athlete who left cause there wasn't a team for him. Went to another gym, eventually won worlds, now coaching for them...tweeted the "upgrade" and all hell broke loose.

He didn't generically post it. He posted it in a professional members group.

Gotcha. I had only seen this picture. Not the original post/location. That seems like an odd place to post it.

From what I've read, former athlete who left cause there wasn't a team for him. Went to another gym, eventually won worlds, now coaching for them...tweeted the "upgrade" and all hell broke loose.
Exactly. They were "allegedly" supportive of the move. Then the athlete-now-coach did that in a very tacky and classless move and caused a holy uproar. I mean, why? What did that accomplish other than burn bridges and ruin friendships? Very immature to say the least. *on all sides

Edited to clarify I am defending no one here.

Last edited:
Exactly. They were supportive of the move. Then the athlete-now-coach did that in a very tacky and classless move and caused a holy uproar. I mean, why? What did that accomplish other than burn bridges and ruin friendships? Very immature to say the least.

immaturity matched with more immaturity. At least it gives us something to talk about ;)

immaturity matched with more immaturity. At least it gives us something to talk about ;)

Yes it does. But I'm having deja vu....didn't we already have this discussion privately a month ago?

Yes it does. But I'm having deja vu....didn't we already have this discussion privately a month ago?

Us??? We'd never

Back