OT Butt Hurt Owners....

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
I never understand when someone starts an insult by sarcastically saying that the person isn't a "class act" (in this case) when in reality neither is the accompanying message. But okay I guess

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
THIS!

Exactly. They were supportive of the move. Then the athlete-now-coach did that in a very tacky and classless move and caused a holy uproar. I mean, why? What did that accomplish other than burn bridges and ruin friendships? Very immature to say the least.

Not even close to the truth. I will leave it at that.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

Not even close to the truth. I will leave it at that.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk
Lol ok. I did only get one side so I'm not arguing. Truth is never true

Watched that owner at a UCA several years ago when his team was on the mat (and apparently not performing up to his standards) based on the behavior I watched with my own eyes...this post isn't in the least surprising.

Sad.

Watched that owner at a UCA several years ago when his team was on the mat (and apparently not performing up to his standards) based on the behavior I watched with my own eyes...this post isn't in the least surprising.

Sad.

Yeah, I've heard quite a few stories about him through the years that make me go :eek::rolleyes: My hypothetical Suzie would never be cheering there.

I have no idea who is involved in all of this, but I have to admit that I am secretly hoping that the "dooshbag" defected to " swooshcats", because that would be kinda funny [emoji6]

Fierceboard: *posts the hard evidence of what happened*

Me: *still has NO EARTHLY IDEA who exactly we're talking about*[emoji854][emoji854][emoji854]

I am so out of the loop. All the time.
Same. This always happens to me because I don't follow the "right" people on social media lol. I think I might kind of know what's going on here, just like the basics of the basics.

Back