Ca Allstars Bras Selling

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Will sell or trade my Cali All Stars bras or bows! I am down to two! One is a rhinestone doublestrap CA bra and one is a striped cali all stars. Bows are from: build a bow, bows of London, and bad to the bows. I had four-One sold on eBay and one is a potential trade so that's why I'm down to two for those who are messaging me! Comment your Kik if seriously interested. :)

Edit: WOW do NOT Kik me if you're planning to lowball my items and then act like I'm a scammer! Seriously? I know what my items are worth. If they sell, great, if not, great. That's my business. But I've had countless successful trades via Instagram, Poshmark, and Kik so I have lots of people to vouch for me. So if you're going to Kik me to interrogate me, be disrespectful, and then claim that even though I've been in the all star cheer world for 10 years and have a Worlds ring I'm inexperienced and my items are worthless and should be traded for one pair of used Nike pros think again! Sorry to rant guys but some people really just ruin trading for everyone... :mad:
I don't have a kik but I want one or both of them if they are available I will trade or buy how much are you asking

Will sell or trade my Cali All Stars bras or bows! I am down to two! One is a rhinestone doublestrap CA bra and one is a striped cali all stars. Bows are from: build a bow, bows of London, and bad to the bows. I had four-One sold on eBay and one is a potential trade so that's why I'm down to two for those who are messaging me! Comment your Kik if seriously interested. :)

Edit: WOW do NOT Kik me if you're planning to lowball my items and then act like I'm a scammer! Seriously? I know what my items are worth. If they sell, great, if not, great. That's my business. But I've had countless successful trades via Instagram, Poshmark, and Kik so I have lots of people to vouch for me. So if you're going to Kik me to interrogate me, be disrespectful, and then claim that even though I've been in the all star cheer world for 10 years and have a Worlds ring I'm inexperienced and my items are worthless and should be traded for one pair of used Nike pros think again! Sorry to rant guys but some people really just ruin trading for everyone... :mad:
im VERY interested i live in australia and would love this!! please kik me at: clairesimpson :)

Hey what team are you on ? Just wondering how you got that worlds ring sorry if it's an inconvenience

Back