All-Star Cali Coed Worlds Mix

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

In 2004 we used DMX and the drumline samples! We brought it back cause This team reminds all of us about that awesome year.

We used "Bullet Country" in this aspect: Have you ever went a Friday night Football Game? When the band is out on the field, they always announce the HS band with their stadium name. Like at the Florida Gator Games. They announce "Welcome to Gator Country". hence... "Bullet Country"

I understand the usage, but as a WORLDS mix, wouldn't it have been more appropriate to use a more inclusive term?

I actually like the previous mix much better, the over use of "raps" and rap songs by teams is becoming too much in my opinion. I feel as a spectator, I am more worried about what the music is saying rather than music complementing what is being performed on stage. The only part I actually like is the "Knock You Out" part. I also do not like a producer putting their name as advertisement in their music- I do not like it when I'm listening to the radio either, for further clarification. I want to see "moments" happen on the floor and I want to hear those "moments" in the music.

"Haters you can kill yourselves" ;)

Well the team loves the music and thats all that matters. Chat did an AMAZING job with this mix!

One thing that I've learned in Cheerleading Music over the last 14 years is.... It's not for the fans or the judges. It's for the 36 kids ready to rip the floor cause they have the confidence to "kill it" and part of that confidence comes from the words in their cheerleading music. Cause when your in that coaches box, stands, or at the judges table, you can barely hear the music cause the energy is so intense and the crowd is so loud and the only way you know the words is because those kids are performing every aspect of that routine to this inner sound of their music. That's why we do this. That's the only thing keeping us from going mainstream and making a bunch of club hits and leaving cheerleading behind. I love being part of those routines. CA Coed 2008, Spirit of Texas 2009, Cheer Athletics Wildcats 2009, World Cup Shooting Stars 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, CA Coed NCA 2004, Maryland Twisters F5 2005+, Top Gun 1999, 2000, Miami Elite 2000 2001, GA Allstars 2002, 2003, and so many more routines that when you see them hit perfect, you don't even remember the music. You just remember being part of that and feeling so happy. It's for them, not us.

One thing that I've learned in Cheerleading Music over the last 14 years is.... It's not for the fans or the judges. Cause when your in that coaches box, stands, or at the judges table, you can barely hear the music cause the energy is so intense and the crowd is so loud and the only way you know the words is because those kids are performing every aspect of that routine to this inner sound of their music. That's why we do this. That's the only thing keeping us from going mainstream and making a bunch of club hits and leaving cheerleading behind. You just remember being part of that and feeling so happy. It's for them, not us.

When everyone becomes silent because they know a stunt is coming, or when the entire arena sings a pyramid song, that is what makes a routine special to the audience and, can create a great impression on the judges. I understand it is for the athletes, but the athletes are also getting scored somewhat on musicality.

When everyone becomes silent because they know a stunt is coming, or when the entire arena sings a pyramid song, that is what makes a routine special to the audience and, can create a great impression on the judges. I understand it is for the athletes, but the athletes are also getting scored somewhat on musicality.

Do cocky/nasty voiceovers help raise a teams score?

That's why we release these tracks. So everyone can sing along. I know I should know this......but... Is there a section for music on the score sheet? I know there are deductions for Time Limit and Vulgarity. What else do they score for music?

That's why we release these tracks. So everyone can sing along. I know I should know this......but... Is there a section for music on the score sheet? I know there are deductions for Time Limit and Vulgarity. What else do they score for music?

The inherent incorporation of musicality on the scoresheet, for something like dance/motions, is always up for interpretation of the judges. I know that some teams have received remarks from judges that too many songs have been used that the judges don't know so the energy the judges feel when they score is much lower than that if they were "excited" by the music.

Also, if the music is, for the most part, voiceovers and raps, there is most likely going to be no singing along by any fans.

The inherent incorporation of musicality on the scoresheet, for something like dance/motions, is always up for interpretation of the judges. I know that some teams have received remarks from judges that too many songs have been used that the judges don't know so the energy the judges feel when they score is much lower than that if they were "excited" by the music.

Also, if the music is, for the most part, voiceovers and raps, there is most likely going to be no singing along by any fans.

Good to know about the scoresheet. Don't agree with you about the sing along part. But i understand where you're coming from.

Good to know about the scoresheet. Don't agree with you about the sing along part. But i understand where you're coming from.

I understand that many people are going to know Nicki Minaj's raps, and know some of the voiceovers, but I don't think an entire arena will be able to rap all at once, whereas, a Celine pyramid song can be sung by everyone. I hope that made sense, and I appreciate the conversation.

Personally I don't care for this mix either, too many voiceovers. I only heard two segments of actual music and one was only about 3 seconds long. And are there really that many obsessed fans that learn all the voiceovers and do the judges really care if you(the audience) can sing them?

Back