All-Star Cali Coed Worlds Mix

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

cea and cali's worlds version is all about voiceovers, kinda annoying and entertaining at the same time, i like cali's old mix but the new dance song is better, and for cea i like the first mix better than the new one (because of the song oh my gosh :))

Bullet Country?? Sounds Like Something Straight Out Of A Hick Town! Im Sorry not a big fan Of this mix. Dont Get me Wrong Its A Good Mix. But Chat Has Done Better Worlds "remixes" Than This..

oh and just so everyone don't go crazy on me for saying i don't like this mix. let me explain my self! the mix is a really good mix. im just not a fan because i don't feel much energy with this mix. Chat is an amazing mixer! and i love ALOT of his mixes. this one just isn't getting my attention..however Cali Smoed... now that mix is another story! i live for that mix! im just a fan of any mix that can make me want to get up and do a flip! Im just not feeling the energy.

Bullet Country?? Sounds Like Something Straight Out Of A Hick Town! Im Sorry not a big fan Of this mix. Dont Get me Wrong Its A Good Mix. But Chat Has Done Better Worlds "remixes" Than This..

Yeah... like somewhere on a Friday night in Kentucky. JK... No I'm from GA, so you might say... I'ma Hick. Also now that I live in the mountains... you def say... Ima hick. It's coming out cause I am who I am. YeeeeHawww! Country Music Remixes! Luckily it works for Cali. Cause them Appetizers are hot! Chomp Chomp! Sorry for my energy... I'm finishing Black ICE so I'm crazy right now! "You Asked For it!"

Yeah... like somewhere on a Friday night in Kentucky. JK... No I'm from GA, so you might say... I'ma Hick. Also now that I live in the mountains... you def say... Ima hick. It's coming out cause I am who I am. YeeeeHawww! Country Music Remixes! Luckily it works for Cali. Cause them Appetizers are hot! Chomp Chomp! Sorry for my energy... I'm finishing Black ICE so I'm crazy right now! "You Asked For it!"

I actually like the Bullet Country reference. Thinking outside of the box is always a plus in my book. :)

Please listen to Stingrays Orange music....transitions are flawless without anything other than a cheer and the occasional R-A-Y-S.

Very true...and Stingrays Green as well. Both have very few voiceovers. And they sound current to me.

for those who had/have to fill out the music sheets for worlds, this type of mix is great because it's less research time because most of the songs are custom.

cali has so much swag - as does their music. only unlimited coed teams can pull off music like this. its okay if you dont like voiceover-load... everyone is entitled to their own opinion. cali goes hard and this music is the perfect representation of their style of allstar cheerleading.

Honest question:

Do you know what all star cheerleading is?

Yes, I Coach it. No I haven't been to Worlds. But there is no where on the score sheet for whether the audience knows or doesn't know that teams voiceovers. But that's besides the point, I was stating my opinion of which I am entitled too. I am not the only one that thought there were too many voiceovers. I wasn't attacking the team persay, I could care less whether the music was Cali's or Top Gun's, its my opinion that there are too many voiceovers. That's all I am stating.

This mix is one of those that if I zone out and listen to it, I love the sound, but if I really listen to it...idk if I like it that much. Which means it's perfect for cheerleading because the whole point is to watch the team and let the music play to motivate them to do their best and to complement the skills that their throwing! I will admit though..fans do get a little too into the music sometimes

...idk if that makes sense to anyone else, but in my head it did :p

Back