Music Cali Smoed 2012

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Oh, and tell you cp that she is just as fierce this year as she was when I first saw her on Smoed last year :)
awe...thank you....she will be thrilled...she still gets shocked that people know which one she is and notice she is on smoed...love her humility...:) Maybe Eddie will read this thread and take pity on you guys and release the music....:)

awe...thank you....she will be thrilled...she still gets shocked that people know which one she is and notice she is on smoed...love her humility...:) Maybe Eddie will read this thread and take pity on you guys and release the music....:)

She seems very sweet. Of course people know who she is! She's one of most adorable girls on the team (and an awesome flyer)! :)

Please bring this up with him! I love both mixes so much & listening to youtube is awful. It's like "California take control... AHHHHHHFDSHFJSKDFHSJDKFHSDJKFHS" then you can't ear anything and my ears get blown haha!

Please bring this up with him! I love both mixes so much & listening to youtube is awful. It's like "California take control... AHHHHHHFDSHFJSKDFHSJDKFHSDJKFHS" then you can't ear anything and my ears get blown haha!
ok....Ill ask....:) and thank you so much for the kind words...:)

Thank you!!!!! This made being stuck at home sick on NYE sooooo much better!!! Getting my pot full of vegetables right now ;)
Yay!!!! Funny... Smoed loves that part... Steamin like a pot full of vegetables.. Bahaha.. Go figure! ... Happy New Years!

Back