All-Star California All Stars Show Off

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Keep_Believing

Staff member
Cheer Parent
FBOD:LLFB
Apr 11, 2011
How can you watch the California All Stars Show off? Will it be aired on Flo Cheer or Varsity TV?

If anyone has videos please post/share.

Thanks

How can you watch the California All Stars Show off? Will it be aired on Flo Cheer or Varsity TV?

If anyone has videos please post/share.

Thanks
The FloCheer event page says it is not a live streaming event, hoping videos go up on YouTube. FloCheer has covered prior showcases this season and has put up a compilation "highlights" video for each completed event they have covered, but no full routines.

From 2018 California Allstars "Cali" Showcase - All Star Cheer & Dance Event - FloCheer

"Welcome to the 2018 California Allstars "Cali" Showcase event hub!

Spend your day living vicariously through FloCheer's exclusive coverage of the 2018 California Allstars "Cali" Showcase! All day long we'll be bringing you exclusive interviews, highlights, and so much more! - This is not a live streaming event "

So midnight is now in Medium instead of LAG? Anyone know why? I loved seeing Cali in LAG and I thought they had a strong showing for their first year.

I love the handstands from Cali Blops main stunts. How do they always end up with perfect handstands in their stunts?

So midnight is now in Medium instead of LAG? Anyone know why? I loved seeing Cali in LAG and I thought they had a strong showing for their first year.
I think they will be/do better in MAG. If you ever had a chance to view them from the side last season, they had a lot of girls standing in the back during stunting, at least 1-2 stunt groups worth.

Last edited:
I dont think it’s accurate? When will it be updated?
It's typically hard to be completely accurate until teams start competing. I can go through it this weekend though and get it looking better than it is. But anybody can edit it if they see that something is missing or inaccurate.

It's typically hard to be completely accurate until teams start competing. I can go through it this weekend though and get it looking better than it is. But anybody can edit it if they see that something is missing or inaccurate.

Ok thanks

Latest posts

Back