Music California Allstars Blackops By Cheermusicpro

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I think it's an absolutely fantastic mix!!!! But.... IMO, it doesn't fit the "California Allstar" style. Again, I feel like I'm listening to Cheer Athletics or Twist and Shouts music when I hear this.

JusTellingItHowItIs said:
I think it's an absolutely fantastic mix!!!! But.... IMO, it doesn't fit the "California Allstar" style. Again, I feel like I'm listening to Cheer Athletics or Twist and Shouts music when I hear this.

2 things lol.. Wen u say " cali style" do u mean cali coed only .. Cause sr elite is done isn a different style but then again chat, jr, kyle, and patrick all have diferent styles .. He became well known for the teams u feel like ur listening to ... His style is unique from the others ( they all are) and he was given the oppurtunity and turned it out ! Lol .. I understand the "feel" but i can totatly see cali with this music :)

2 things lol.. Wen u say " cali style" do u mean cali coed only .. Cause sr elite is done isn a different style but then again chat, jr, kyle, and patrick all have diferent styles .. He became well known for the teams u feel like ur listening to ... His style is unique from the others ( they all are) and he was given the oppurtunity and turned it out ! Lol .. I understand the "feel" but i can totatly see cali with this music :)
I can't share your same enthusiasm about seeing cali with this music. But I can appreciate and respect what you're saying. Again, a fantastic mix.

Back