All-Star California Allstars - Las Vegas

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Mar 29, 2010
Hello everyone! I have a friend who is moving to Henderson Nevada and wants to find a good cheer gym! She is 10 and has cheered for a couple years already. Considering I don't know many gyms in NV and I love Cali, I obviously mapquested the distance! I've found that it is maximum 25 minutes directly to the gym which I think is very reasonable!
But I was wondering if anyone knows the actual travel time (or a good estimate) based on the traffic of the area, and also if there are any other good gyms that might be closer for her!
Thank you!

It really depends on what part of Henderson she is moving too, but either way CA Vegas would be closer then VCA. I have friends in all parts of Henderson and it usually never takes more than 25-30 minutes (whether you take the freeway or surface streets). VCA is in North LV so it would be a longer drive, but definitely worth it because they are a great program as well. The only other gym you would pass going to CA Vegas would be Las Vegas Elements (which used to be Las Vegas Envy) but they don't have as wide of a variety of teams as you would get at CA or VCA. There are some other teams in Vegas but they don't really compete as much as these 3 and one of these would probably be your best bet. But you can also check out the competition schedules for each because we do attend different ones than VCA and LVE. Hope that helped a little and if you have any more questions always feel free to pm me :)

It really depends on what part of Henderson she is moving too, but either way CA Vegas would be closer then VCA. I have friends in all parts of Henderson and it usually never takes more than 25-30 minutes (whether you take the freeway or surface streets). VCA is in North LV so it would be a longer drive, but definitely worth it because they are a great program as well. The only other gym you would pass going to CA Vegas would be Las Vegas Elements (which used to be Las Vegas Envy) but they don't have as wide of a variety of teams as you would get at CA or VCA. There are some other teams in Vegas but they don't really compete as much as these 3 and one of these would probably be your best bet. But you can also check out the competition schedules for each because we do attend different ones than VCA and LVE. Hope that helped a little and if you have any more questions always feel free to pm me :)

Great Response!

They changed their name back?

Thank you so much! this is so informative and helpful :)

CA Vegas is closer to Henderson than us. Our gym (VCA) is in the northwest, and although we do have families coming from Henderson, most of our clients come from summerlin and the northwest. CA Vegas is a strong program with a variety of teams and levels, as are we. If driving isn't an issue (it really takes no more than 30 minutes to get anywhere in town, then I encourage you to check out both programs and see which you like best and you feel fits best for your family. Variety and options are a good thing and las Vegas offers that :)

completely irrelevant, as I know nothing about LV cheer, but I love the kind words being spoken by both programs about their competitors. :cloud9: shows a lot about both of them so I vote for checking out both and seeing which fits! yay sportsmanship!

I'll go be all rainbows and butterflies in another thread now :p

completely irrelevant, as I know nothing about LV cheer, but I love the kind words being spoken by both programs about their competitors. :cloud9: shows a lot about both of them so I vote for checking out both and seeing which fits! yay sportsmanship!

she did too....:)

Haha thank you! The only way to make this sport stronger, especially Vegas cheer, is to support others that share your passion and realize that no matter where you choose to cheer everyone is doing what they love. Those who create rivalries are really just making our sport look bad. Whoever comes out on top at a competition was the better team that day and if it wasn't your team then you try harder next time. As long as you and your teammates did your best you accomplished something more important than winning. Good luck to VCA and all Vegas programs this coming season!

Back