High School Camp Bonding Time

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Jul 15, 2016
What are some things that your squads do at camp to bond? This is the first year I’m taking a group to an overnight camp and just need somewhere to start.

What are some things that your squads do at camp to bond? This is the first year I’m taking a group to an overnight camp and just need somewhere to start.

Take a roll of toilet paper. It works best if it’s the kind that is perforated in squares, but the cheap school stuff will do in a pinch. Have them sit in a circle and pass it around. Each person needs to pull enough squares to cover their “normal business needs.” Once they all have their “normal business needs,” have them go around in the circle and for every piece of paper they pulled, they have to say a fact about themselves.

It’s awesome watching the ones who make a joke about their bowel habits and pull half a roll try to come up with enough facts to cover their comedy. I even had a girl this year who split the 2-ply and had to come up with double the amount.

Take a roll of toilet paper. It works best if it’s the kind that is perforated in squares, but the cheap school stuff will do in a pinch. Have them sit in a circle and pass it around. Each person needs to pull enough squares to cover their “normal business needs.” Once they all have their “normal business needs,” have them go around in the circle and for every piece of paper they pulled, they have to say a fact about themselves.

It’s awesome watching the ones who make a joke about their bowel habits and pull half a roll try to come up with enough facts to cover their comedy. I even had a girl this year who split the 2-ply and had to come up with double the amount.

I love this!!

Back