All-Star Camp Woodward

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

My 15yr old son is headed to Woodward for 2 weeks this Sunday(parkour/skateboard). Reading various threads on this forum has been quite helpful for packing:). I do have a question about laundry though. Do they have laundry facilities? If so do they do it themselves or does the camp do it for them? If was only a week I wouldn't care, but I don't really want to pack two weeks worth of clothes.

I don't think campers have access to laundry. Woodward definitely does not do it for them. My girl went for three weeks and brought all the laundry home.

My CP went for two weeks last summer and packed for two weeks. The camp does not have laundry facilities available to campers. I do remember seeing a flyer in the cabin listing prices for laundry service.

This past year was CP's 8th year. They do have a laundry service for campers that are staying for more than one week. We have used it I think a total of 2 years. It is quite expensive but was worth it when she was staying 3 weeks. All of the other times she was friends with kids who had parents there and they would take her laundry out of camp and to a laundromat and do it for her, which I was EXTREMELY grateful for. The service they have is you drop off I believe on Thursday or Friday and then they will return it to you Monday or Tuesday. They do it by the pound, so if you are giving a lot of laundry, it will add up quickly.

When cp went once for two weeks we used their laundry service. They just have to plan the timing if I remember correctly because it takes a day or two to get it back and if you're out of clothes when you hand it in you're SOL until you get it back (or you have to shop in their store for Woodward gear - although don't think they have underwear or socks).

This past year was CP's 8th year. They do have a laundry service for campers that are staying for more than one week. We have used it I think a total of 2 years. It is quite expensive but was worth it when she was staying 3 weeks. All of the other times she was friends with kids who had parents there and they would take her laundry out of camp and to a laundromat and do it for her, which I was EXTREMELY grateful for. The service they have is you drop off I believe on Thursday or Friday and then they will return it to you Monday or Tuesday. They do it by the pound, so if you are giving a lot of laundry, it will add up quickly.
That's good to know-thanks! I figure he should be able to re-wear shorts and pants, but I'm not sure he'll be able to stand wearing the same shirt more than once without washing it-at home he often changes his shirt twice a day:rolleyes:. I guess I'll pack enough for two weeks and let him know about the laundry option as a back-up if needed.

Back