OT Can Anyone Provide A List Of Youth League Organizations?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
Jul 24, 2015
I'm just curious as to how many there are, and how many are affiliated with varsity and how many are not. It amazes me how much youth cheer has changed over the years I'm just curious to know how many are still around and who's still independent and who's with varsity. Thank you!

I'm just curious as to how many there are, and how many are affiliated with varsity and how many are not. It amazes me how much youth cheer has changed over the years I'm just curious to know how many are still around and who's still independent and who's with varsity. Thank you!
I don't think Varsity owns any youth league programs. The most accurate info for this, for Varsity at least, would be to contact them directly. You can probably find contact info on their website

**Whenever I see someone YELLING on the boards I imagine it is pink font**

You are talking about a super extensive list. And no most will not be affiliated with varsity. Most are made up of clubs that then belong to the one "group" who has it's own board of directors. Just in my area (within 40 minute drive time) there are like 4 or 5 not including CYO and not including stand alone gyms who compete under the "rec competition cheer" moniker but don't ever cheer for any youth sport or have affiliation with any youth organization. That's just the one's off the top of my head too.

Thank you. I thought Cheer America is owned by Varsity or USASF something like that with a host of others guess not.

There are at least 35 rec/pop warner/youth programs within a hour of me. It would be a very long list if all were listed, lol.

Back