Canadian Competitions

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Feb 24, 2011
Just wanted to start a discussion on what is thought of the competitions available in Canada... and see how everyone feels now that American companies are starting to run competitions in Canada?!?

Alright I will try and start this... How did everyone feel about Cheer Evolutions Ontarios?

I love the fact that American Companies are running events in Canada. Competition is a very good thing and this will only help us have better and better events in the future.

I thought CE Provincials were good. I could nit-pick at many things but won't. I could complain about the whole J4 issue and cast some light on what I believe happened, but won't. All in all, it was a very good event and I am proud to have 3 teams representing CE at Worlds this year.

You should be very proud you guys have a great program congrats! and yes the J4 awards was kind of odd ... Our Senior 3 team was on deck and had to wait for that to be over, which was not ideal.

You should be very proud you guys have a great program congrats! and yes the J4 awards was kind of odd ... Our Senior 3 team was on deck and had to wait for that to be over, which was not ideal.
Thank you. Your teams were excellent as well. LOVED watching your Senior 3 team!

Thats exactly why we need to support them coming to Ontario. We want this industry to expand here in Canada and the only way that is going to happen is having more then a few different companies running competitions in Canada/Ontario as of right now. I hope we do support these companies ( Im aware that financially they do not "need" support but more encouraging our teams to attend)

Back