Canadian Team "robbed" At Worlds - Thoughts?

Discussion in 'Allstar Cheerleading' started by schpo, May 3, 2019.

1. quitthedrama

quitthedrama I buy my Insta followers

Shimmys Received:
    I am a(n)...:
    Parent
    The rules as written were followed for BSB and Prodigy and were not followed in IOC semi-finals. The "fix" for IOC5 didn't correct the original issue - it appeased people (I'm not saying it's right or it's wrong - just stating what happened)
    What frustrates me most about all of this is now you have people coming out of the woodwork (from one gym in particular) demanding that their division was scored incorrectly and there should be a review of those divisions as well. This huge mistake has carried over from one division to several and has cheapened the Worlds experience for everyone.

2. luv2cheer92

luv2cheer92 Moderator Staff Member Bracket Winner Video Curator

Shimmys Received:
    Web:
    I am a(n)...:
    Athlete
    There was also a tie for the bronze medal in Senior Open 5, which was also broken correctly using the tie-breaking rules.

3. UCFKnights07

UCFKnights07 Slow your roll, Sparkle.

Shimmys Received:
    I am a(n)...:
    Retired From Cheer
    Which division was scored incorrectly?
    Ive heard people question large coed, but Large coed i thought went the way it should and expected placement wise.

4. UCFKnights07

UCFKnights07 Slow your roll, Sparkle.

Shimmys Received:
    I am a(n)...:
    Retired From Cheer
    But then why let 005 and cheerforce be co Champions... I get its the international division, but i find it odd to have different rules for tie breaking or why isasf allowed a tie but usasf wouldn't, idk. having a competiton literally in the same building and then doing different things for every other so called tie is just so unorganized to me. And just makes the confusion of it all that much worse.