All-Star Canadian Team "robbed" At Worlds - Thoughts?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

The rules as written were followed for BSB and Prodigy and were not followed in IOC semi-finals. The "fix" for IOC5 didn't correct the original issue - it appeased people (I'm not saying it's right or it's wrong - just stating what happened)
What frustrates me most about all of this is now you have people coming out of the woodwork (from one gym in particular) demanding that their division was scored incorrectly and there should be a review of those divisions as well. This huge mistake has carried over from one division to several and has cheapened the Worlds experience for everyone.
Which division was scored incorrectly?
Ive heard people question large coed, but Large coed i thought went the way it should and expected placement wise.

There was also a tie for the bronze medal in Senior Open 5, which was also broken correctly using the tie-breaking rules.
But then why let 005 and cheerforce be co Champions... I get its the international division, but i find it odd to have different rules for tie breaking or why isasf allowed a tie but usasf wouldn't, idk. having a competiton literally in the same building and then doing different things for every other so called tie is just so unorganized to me. And just makes the confusion of it all that much worse.

Back