OT Cars For Short People

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
May 19, 2013
Hello Fierceboard!! I have a bit of a problem. I'm rather short at 4'10" and I can barely see in the vehicle I'm currently using without sitting on a book. My parents and I have been looking for a car with a low dashboard, and the ability for the seat to move forward and up, but we haven't had much luck. Does anyone have any suggestions for a car I might be able to see out of? haha Thank you so much!!

Thank you all so much!! I'll be sure to show this to my parents. Hopefully we'll find something :)

My mother's pretty short (barely 5ft) and I know she gets really scared driving high cars like SUVs. Our Audi A3 has multi-directional power seats and is low, and approved by her ;)

Hello Fierceboard!! I have a bit of a problem. I'm rather short at 4'10" and I can barely see in the vehicle I'm currently using without sitting on a book. My parents and I have been looking for a car with a low dashboard, and the ability for the seat to move forward and up, but we haven't had much luck. Does anyone have any suggestions for a car I might be able to see out of? haha Thank you so much!!

I just sat on a cushion! Worked fine for me :)

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android || Upgrade Your Account!

Thanks everyone!! I'm sure I'll find something. :) My parents were just at a bit of a loss because the rest of my family's so tall. Most of them are over 6 feet.

Im just under 5'3" and I drive a Nissan Versa, its on the smaller side but has tons of room on the inside!! and gets amazing gas mileage!

have you looked at the ford fiesta? i'm 5'3" and my mom is 5'0" and we both drive fiestas and even though we're both a little taller than you, there's no issue at all for either of us! it seems like a car that's made for smaller people, haha.

have you looked at the ford fiesta? i'm 5'3" and my mom is 5'0" and we both drive fiestas and even though we're both a little taller than you, there's no issue at all for either of us! it seems like a car that's made for smaller people, haha.

I agree! I love the Fiesta! My friend has one and he loves it. He's on the short side for a guy (about 5'5"/5'6") and he has no problem fitting and neither do I :p There's more room than appears! There's little trunk space though (he has the hatchback so I'm not sure about the sedan).

My mom is also only 4'10" (I took after my dad a little bit and grew til I was about 5'3-5'4...) anyway, when my parents looked at getting my mom a new car back in '03, they got her a Chevy Tahoe. The seats move in all directions and they also offer a pedal adjustment feature (they ended up not getting a model with it because my mom didn't want to wait! haha). Anyway, it's a button that you push to move the pedals forward and backward - that way, the driver isn't sitting too close to the dash/steering wheel, which can be dangerous in the case of accidents.

Back