OT Cars For Short People

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
I'm 5'0 and I drive a 2014 Buick Encore. I love it! It's so perfect for my short self. My mom has the Buick Enclave (she's 5'1) and it's great too!

Omg I'm 5'4/5ish and I drive a stick shift, 2012 Sonic and it is so hard. I'm not really short, but my legs definitely are. It is SO hard to press the clutch all the way to the floor. I'm really not sure why because it's a really small car. Def not short person friendly

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My little sister just got a Toyota Highlander (no clue what year, but I know it's not brand new) and she's 5'0 on a good day. She loves it and hasn't had any issues with it so far, which is great because she's had some bad luck with cars haha.

I'm like 5' 4" and I drive a Nissan Leaf and I think it's great for short people! My mom drives a Nissan Moreno (spelling?) and she's shorter than me and I mean she hasn't crashed it yet so I guess it fits her well!

and hey if you don't want to ever pay for gas again the Leaf is perfect, but if you drive more than like 60 miles a day it's not for you.

I have a 2012 Lime Green Ford Fiesta. It is amazing, absolutely love it. My problem with cars is because I have short legs but long arms and a longer torso, my seat has to be shoved up to the front so my feet touch the gas and break. But that sometimes means scraping my knee against the wheel/plastic part of the dashboard area. (Dangerous, no?!) The Fiesta has more than enough room so I can shift from gas to break without hitting my knee. I could have enough room for a cat on my lap and still be fine!

My neighbor sells used cars and I'm looking at a 2004 BMW x3. Anyone have any idea what they're like?

BMW maintenance SUCKS and just about everything has to go through a dealer or someone who specializes in them. even replacing the windshield wipers requires a special part. that alone would deter me from the car.

BMW maintenance SUCKS and just about everything has to go through a dealer or someone who specializes in them. even replacing the windshield wipers requires a special part. that alone would deter me from the car.
I have a 2001 330CiC and I can change the wipers without a problem. My local guy does oil changes and general maintenance without a problem.

I have a 2001 330CiC and I can change the wipers without a problem. My local guy does oil changes and general maintenance without a problem.

Really? interesting. I never had one, but I dated a guy for 6 years who did... I swear every other month something in that car needed maintenance or fixing and none of the local mechanics would touch it so we drove 30 min to the nearest dealership every time. Maybe no one local felt comfortable working on BMW's? IDK, but he wasn't the only person I knew with this problem.

my best friend has one up at school and when she needed new windshield wipers the local people told her to go to a dealer because there is a special little "key" thing you need to be able to remove the wipers. lucky for her, her brother works at a BMW in Virginia and he mailed her the part so she didn't have to drive/pay the extra $$ for the dealer. It's possible your mechanic just has that part.

Beautiful cars, but I've heard enough complaints to make me steer away from them.

I'm 5"2 (definitely 2.5 on a good day!) and from the UK. I drive a mini and I absolutely love it!! Ridiculously cute and perfect for my slightly stubby legs.

Really? interesting. I never had one, but I dated a guy for 6 years who did... I swear every other month something in that car needed maintenance or fixing and none of the local mechanics would touch it so we drove 30 min to the nearest dealership every time. Maybe no one local felt comfortable working on BMW's? IDK, but he wasn't the only person I knew with this problem.

my best friend has one up at school and when she needed new windshield wipers the local people told her to go to a dealer because there is a special little "key" thing you need to be able to remove the wipers. lucky for her, her brother works at a BMW in Virginia and he mailed her the part so she didn't have to drive/pay the extra $$ for the dealer. It's possible your mechanic just has that part.

Beautiful cars, but I've heard enough complaints to make me steer away from them.
I change my own wipers! I just buy the length wipers that I need at Walmart or wherever. I don't need anything special. I live about 2 hours from the nearest dealer. I couldn't take it in for wipers every six months.

Back