All-Star Caught Red-handed

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Dec 17, 2009
Anyone on the boards ever been caught dancing/ marking routines (not necessarily your own)/ doing motions/ chanting your favorite team's cheer at the most random moments...?

I just got caught marking a 2 to the full in the hallway of my dorm. My floormate and I both bust out in laughter... so embarrassing but I can't help it.

I always get caught flying or jumping somewhere. Or singing someone's music at the top of my lungs outside when I think noone is nearby...ugh.

Just like when I was on my gymnstics team if I was focusing on a particular event a lot. Like horse I would catch myself sitting in my chair rocking in a circle in the middle of class. Oops

At Walmart today with my daughter...I turned to see her doing the dance from her routine in the aisle, and at the same time trying to "improve" it.
smile.png

ive done it at the laundry mat... people look at me crazy but the best part is that im blasting cheer music trough my phone bahahahaha!

I catch my daughter doing it EVERY time she passes a mirror! She just can't help herself!! HA HA!!

all the time. especially in the car. or walking to class...cause 99% of the time i'm listening to cheer music on it, zone out and don't realize that other people are around.

My daughter and I listen to cheer music on the drive to practice...Thank god no one can see us...LOL!!

ALL THEE TIMEE ! my friends have eventually gotten used to me just start randomly doing motions or something haha

All the time especially in my car, people give me weird looks and I just smile and keep going lol.

I get so into certain routines that I'll walk around singing their voice overs and I pretend to do their stunts in the mirror hahaha. I also like doing 1.5 ups on my slippery kitchen floor.

I do this all the time. My friends make fun of me. :) A cheer friend was marking her dance in the locker room today and hit someone in the face.

one time at comp i did a front walkover to the front center from the back center.. and i hit the rays sign as i brought my hands up.. hahahhahahha

Back