All-Star Cea Chicago Stopped Sending Emails

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Apr 7, 2016
As I said earlier I didn't handle this well, all I should have said is I stopped receiving emails is something going on?

Last edited:
^^^ agreed

If you are having difficulty getting someone from CEA Chicago to respond to you, please feel free to contact Betsy Smith or Courtney Smith-Pope. Let me know if you need their contact information.

When you "hear" stuff like this, particularly when you choose not to give the details, it is generally shady and slimy to post it on the board.

I will say this to both of you, I am not trying to damage reputations, and it has nothing to do with not being able to get a hold of anyone.
If you want details you can PM me, but I am not hear to spread rumors. I just wanted to see if this is true as if it is it would stop us from taking our CP there next year(which was the plan).

I am hoping it is not true and you will understand when/if you hear it.

Also look at my posts and reputation if you think I am out to hurt someone reputation.

No I don't want details. I exist happily in my little bubble which is as drama free as possible.

If you are curious about the validity of a rumor, I again encourage you to reach out to the owners of the CEA franchise for clarity.

I will say this to both of you, I am not trying to damage reputations, and it has nothing to do with not being able to get a hold of anyone.
If you want details you can PM me, but I am not hear to spread rumors. I just wanted to see if this is true as if it is it would stop us from taking our CP there next year(which was the plan).

Also look at my posts and reputation if you think I am out to hurt someone reputation.
Tell the "parent of your CP's friend" congratulations on their Summit bids!

I've reached out to Courtney and she's aware of your concern. If you have any question please text her. Do you need her number?? I'm happy to put you in direct touch with her. I assure you she can clear up all the gossip for you.

Plus, please don't start threads to pass on gossip about our gym.
If you want to send it to me I will take it via PM. I will admit I didn't handle this as well as I could have. Please feel free to delete this post and I will take the lumps I need to on not handling this well. My story above is true, I was told this by something from another Chicago based gym and I will just end it at that. I am sorry for any CEA people that this post may have upset. That is it and sorry.

If you want to send it to me I will take it via PM. I will admit I didn't handle this as well as I could have. Please feel free to delete this post and I will take the lumps I need to on not handling this well. My story above is true, I was told this by something from another Chicago based gym and I will just end it at that. I am sorry for any CEA people that this post may have upset. That is it and sorry.

I've spoken with her and she's expecting your text! Thanks for taking this straight to the boss.

Last edited by a moderator:

Have you never heard of all the cheer drama in Illinois? Not sure what your original post said but there have been a lot of posts trying to throw shade at gyms there. Some are true, some are false. It's one of those areas you need to really consider all sources and be open to all sides of the story.

Good luck the rest of your season.

@mstealtoyou ummmm if csp starts getting some strange messages it isn't me. Just tossing that out there for you. ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Have you never heard of all the cheer drama in Illinois? Not sure what your original post said but there have been a lot of posts trying to throw shade at gyms there. Some are true, some are false. It's one of those areas you need to really consider all sources and be open to all sides of the story.

Good luck the rest of your season.

@mstealtoyou ummmm if csp starts getting some strange messages it isn't me. Just tossing that out there for you. ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Illinois cheer drama sure is fascinating from the outside. Glad I don't live there LOL.

Back