All-Star Cea Chicago Stopped Sending Emails

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Illinois cheer drama sure is fascinating from the outside. Glad I don't live there LOL.

That stuff happens mostly in Northern Illinois. Down here in Southern Illinois we are quiet and mind our business. The gyms all generally get along with each other down here. There is the occasional sniping usually around tryouts but nothing like up north. #itsbetterinthe618

I just chatted with the CEA Chicago owner last night on the phone to something completely unrelated to this post. Her and I go back a bit, so we were playing catch up and it sounds like all is well at CEA Chicago. The fact I can text or call the owner and she responds, I am sure is a sign of a technical difficulty on getting emails.

As someone who used to "do" cheer in IL but have my child now safely tucked away at CEA Kville, I highly recommend you take your concerns directly to Courtney. I have directed others voicing their concerns on social media to do the same. This is merely a cry for attention and drama. If you have a problem you wish to fix, instead of exascerbating the problem, take it to the source.. someone who can fix it.

I just chatted with the CEA Chicago owner last night on the phone to something completely unrelated to this post. Her and I go back a bit, so we were playing catch up and it sounds like all is well at CEA Chicago. The fact I can text or call the owner and she responds, I am sure is a sign of a technical difficulty on getting emails.

But who doesn't like Rudags?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rabid chihuahuas, perhaps?

@tumbleyoda LOL... sniping?

Yea...lol. Minor verbal comments..."your gym is D2 so you ain't going to the real Summit, you don't have a Worlds team, you beat us but you didn't beat ______ (Insert name of any big program here) type garbage. Really minor and inconsequential if you ask me. The other stuff is only when kids leave one gym for another and their friends get involved....that can get petty but again, stops pretty quickly compared to Northern Illinois or NC where I coached before. Most of the gyms in this area including those across the river in STL have built up their own niche pretty well and we all let the others do their thing. Our demographics are so different that all of our base clientele has different base needs and each gym tries to cater to that more than they do trying to beat each other into the ground.

Back