All-Star Cea Showcase 2011

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Dec 15, 2009
The competition season is just around the corner...it feels so good to say that :)

I want to personally invite fierceboard members to our Annual Cheer Extreme Showcase.
This year's show will be held Sunday Oct 30th at the Lawrence Joel Coliseum in Winston-Salem, NC. We are humbled by the growth of our program and so excited about the new venue with stadium seating all around and a seated VIP section.

FierceBoard Members please post to thread or reply by PM with your name so we can add it to the VIP list if you are attending.

This year's showcase will feature all 44 teams from the 7 CEA locations along with a few special surprise performances and will take place from approx 1:00 pm -6:30 pm with Worlds Debuts going on around 3:45.

Between sessions, this year's showcase will also feature X Evolution Specialty Entry winners. We are looking for judges to choose the top 3-5 athletes/groups in a variety of skills including running tumbling passes, 30 second stunt group demonstrations, best kick double, etc. Its difficult to choose among our own athletes, so an unbiased opinion is needed to make this new exciting piece of the show work. Categories will be judged in the warmup room at specific time blocks and the chosen groups will perform in the arena leading up to the worlds teams performances. If you are interested in being a VIP judge of one of these events please contact [email protected].

Best wishes for a healthy start of a promising season to you all.

Courtney

I'll be arriving late Thursday evening or early Friday morning, cannot wait to see everyone again this year.

If I'd known about this last year I would so have been there! I only found out about it last year the day after the showcase and I was only two hours away too :( Wish I could be there this year but I moved back home.

Is it bad that whenever I was making my college decision I thought to myself "If I go to UNC Charlotte, I'll be able to go to the CEA showcase......" I'm regretting that didn't impact my decision more right about now. TEAL ARMY FO' LYFE!!!!!

p.s. I don't know why I just spelled something like that. I'm just gonna keep it that way.

For the showcase I will have up some links and start a stickied thread at the top to talk about the showcase.

Should be interesting to see if we can handle 10,000 peeps this year.

I want to go soooo bad! My mom said she would consider taking me for my birthday, but I have practice that day so I don't think it'd be a good idea to skip it :/ I'm tempted..

I so wish we could come back down to NC to see the show case but not going to make it . Good luck this year and I cant wait to see what you have done scene we were down there a few months ago ......

Back