All-Star Cea Showcase 2011

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

hoping to convince my mom to bring me from nova scotia to see this event... been wanting to see this live for years and being a senior in high school were hoping to get there this year :)

This could make up for the fact that I can't/couldn't go to worlds IF I could get that sunday AND monday off of work (and quite frankly Tuesday as it's the day after Halloween and I'd love to be in NYC for that)..I would just need that done and a vehicle. Who's offering :D

I (Scott Pierson) will be there along with Corinne and Derek. I hope to meet Shark Dad during this visit too!!!

Oh for those keeping track, it's 8 hours 21 minutes one way for us!!!

The competition season is just around the corner...it feels so good to say that :)

I want to personally invite fierceboard members to our Annual Cheer Extreme Showcase.
This year's show will be held Sunday Oct 30th at the Lawrence Joel Coliseum in Winston-Salem, NC. We are humbled by the growth of our program and so excited about the new venue with stadium seating all around and a seated VIP section.

FierceBoard Members please post to thread or reply by PM with your name so we can add it to the VIP list if you are attending.

This year's showcase will feature all 44 teams from the 7 CEA locations along with a few special surprise performances and will take place from approx 1:00 pm -6:30 pm with Worlds Debuts going on around 3:45.

Between sessions, this year's showcase will also feature X Evolution Specialty Entry winners. We are looking for judges to choose the top 3-5 athletes/groups in a variety of skills including running tumbling passes, 30 second stunt group demonstrations, best kick double, etc. Its difficult to choose among our own athletes, so an unbiased opinion is needed to make this new exciting piece of the show work. Categories will be judged in the warmup room at specific time blocks and the chosen groups will perform in the arena leading up to the worlds teams performances. If you are interested in being a VIP judge of one of these events please contact [email protected].

Best wishes for a healthy start of a promising season to you all.

Courtney
Courtney I would just like to personally say you are one amazing woman and very talented for using this platform the way you have, you have targeted your market quite well and fact you took time to address these forums personally shows true class because love it or hate, anything cheer related makes it here.

Wishing you and all your locations the very best this upcoming season!

Will from Sydney Australia!

Back