All-Star Cea Showcase 2011

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

noooooooooo!! thats the day of my first competition..... how am i supposed to watch!! </3 :help:

I (Scott Pierson) will be there along with Corinne and Derek. I hope to meet Shark Dad during this visit too!!!

Oh for those keeping track, it's 8 hours 21 minutes one way for us!!!

Definitely! glad you'll be able to make it. Anyone else, make sure to stop by and say "Hi"

I already wanted to go, now that I see how awesome its going to be I'm desperate to go! Our first competition is this day... is it sad I'm tempted to pull out so I can go be a VIP at the showcase?? I guess theres always next year...

Haha, everyone should not worry. I'm sure you guys will have an extensive collection of different views of the routine to choose from by that night. They don't take routines down, and I can almost guarantee you'll be able to get a section by section reciting of the routine on here.

I'd dang near guarantee you'll be able to do both. Last year the videos were uploaded relatively quickly to a permanent spot on youtube. And not just SE, but LOTS of teams too..and I think the little tumbling showcase they had, yes?
Sounds good to me! I just want to be able to watch it!

Back