All-Star Cea Showcase 2011

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I drove her and some friends back from Atlanta last night in a van. She really wants this to be a good experience for everyone. Send her a line if you are coming, she will take good care of you, and the arena is set up to allow tailgaiting, which is planned. From what she told me, a lot of new things to "make it fun and entertaining". So, all are welcome.

I drove her and some friends back from Atlanta last night in a van. She really wants this to be a good experience for everyone. Send her a line if you are coming, she will take good care of you, and the arena is set up to allow tailgaiting, which is planned. From what she told me, a lot of new things to "make it fun and entertaining". So, all are welcome.

Tailgating?! I'm in! Hahaha, but I hope to possibly come! Once it gets closer I'll know for sure!

*Cough*CheerLive webcast..FREE*cough*

CheerLIVE is proud to be webcasting the entire CEA showcase LIVE online! The quality of video this year will be close to an HD video (depending on your internet connection) and will be streaming in Flash so you can watch on ALL media playing devices! YES that even means iPhones. The webcast will be FREE to watch Live and some videos from the event will be uploaded to our "Top Ten" videos section that is available to the public. If you want to have Video On Demand of all performances you must be an "Elite" member of CheerLIVE.

We recently made a Promo Code for the CEA showcase for anyone who wants to be an Elite Member. We will waive the initial cost of $19.99 and just charge the $5 per month for Video On Demand Service for the entire season! Videos will remain online as long as you are an Elite member. Elite memberships INCLUDE webcast streaming of EVERY CheerLIVE event and Video On-Demand of every performance from every event this year! This is a GREAT deal, dont miss it!

Promo Code: FreeCEA
Click this link fill it out and put the promo code at the bottom of the page.

We have plenty of shirts to give away at the showcase this year so if you are going to be there become a member and receive a FREE shirt at the showcase! Stay tuned for more information, we have plenty of surprises in store that weekend!

traditional tailgating? I can not see how it is appropriate, even though I wouldnt be against it :)

CheerLIVE is proud to be webcasting the entire CEA showcase LIVE online! The quality of video this year will be close to an HD video (depending on your internet connection) and will be streaming in Flash so you can watch on ALL media playing devices! YES that even means iPhones.

iPhones don't support Flash.

iPhones don't support Flash.

Your absolutely right, typically iPhones would not support flash but our new video player converts the videos to be played on all devices. Kinda like our Video On Demand library being compatible with phones. We wanted access for any customer on any device can watch our content!

I own an iPhone and tested multiple streams and it worked great!

traditional tailgating? I can not see how it is appropriate, even though I wouldnt be against it :)

Well, it is in a multi purpose arena with a large lot. I don't think the things that may by inappropriate are condoned, and I would think most would use the etiquette for the kids as the vast majority are families. But to set up lunch and play parking lot games and intermingle seems like fun. But as you know, it could be a disaster. However I'll guarnatee nothing approaching the level of the "Worlds Block Party" will be tolerated.;) People will be people, but I'm sure there will be a big PR and self policing to keep it age appropriate. It's a good point though.

Your absolutely right, typically iPhones would not support flash but our new video player converts the videos to be played on all devices. Kinda like our Video On Demand library being compatible with phones. We wanted access for any customer on any device can watch our content!

TREATED!

I was told in the beginning of August by Sr. Teal's team mom that court doesnt want girls getting hurt this year during the showcase so some girls may not do stunts or tumbling passes, and that later on there will be another showcase, is that still the plan?

quote="kisscheer18, post: 434404"]I was told in the beginning of August by Sr. Teal's team mom that court doesnt want girls getting hurt this year during the showcase so some girls may not do stunts or tumbling passes, and that later on there will be another showcase, is that still the plan?[/quote]

Virtually certain this is the only showcase. But that is above my pay grade, never has been more than one. On passes and stunts, all coaches I believe watch the kids leading up to a routine and basically the week before or in warmups decide to hold a skill depending on the situation. I never see anyone take a chance with injury knowingly. Injuries are devastating to all teams, but especially this level team . I have watched these kids alot, from SE to other high profile teams in the division and others that warm up at the same times, and you'd be surprised how often a kid or group will go through practice or a warmup not hitting anything and when the lights come on and they crowd cheers, they hit. I really think most coaches know when to hold em and know when to let them throw em.

Thanks for the response.

Back