All-Star Cea Showcase Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

well. Turtles are my favorite CEA team now, sorry SSX. @xtremeteal4life what a presh team. the wee little one they kept moving around like a rag doll is my favorite. and the one on the left (our left, that is) that was sooo into the jumps. love!

Thank you!! Like I said, the coaches get all the credit for this one!! You mean the one the coach keeps moving around (rag doll)? and for jumps, which row on the left? I just wanna be able to tell their mom's :)

ok I thought I had fallen for SJX but tiny turtles are just the cutest thing ever. I have a lot of respect for their coaches, I passed the point of being able to coach kids that age and keep my patience and sanity many years ago so well down to them. The kids are all having so much fun its so cute to watch and they are putting so much effort in. I love watching tiny and mini teams but after years of coaching rec and development gymnastics I just can't handle it anymore.
If they ever bring out a tiny turtle tee I want one :)

Thank you!! Like I said, the coaches get all the credit for this one!! You mean the one the coach keeps moving around (rag doll)? and for jumps, which row on the left? I just wanna be able to tell their mom's :)

Rag doll = yes the one the coaches keeps moving. I think at 3:05 ish she's fixing her skirt and then a coach just scoops her right up. Adorbs! And the other one is in the second row in the jumps on the left. she's also the flyer in the mini thighstand-libs that's next to rag doll. her 'clean' is on point. obsessed. Major props to their coaches!

Did anyone else cry during Junior Elite's stunt sequence? I have this friend that did.......

It's a great song and a great stunt and put them together and someone is bound to cry. I happened to get overly emotional during another part of the routine and for totally different reasons. It was a pretty darn good day for Jr's. I love the "chant" for jumps and the "These are the heirs to the throne" sometimes get's me teary eyed as well.

I like Junior Elites routine more the SE, some talented young ladies and they look well conditioned, has JE had their routine longer then SE?

I can't remember which one was first. I'm sorry. They both learned their routines in Aug but I'm not sure which weekend was which.

You know, our gym's mini 2 team this year might be the best our gym's ever had. And we're still not in the same league as these girls. Amazing.

Well to be fair to you, they are a Mini 3 team. I'm not sure if you knew that or not, but yeah, considering that they're still a Mini team w/that kind of talent is amazing!

Haha. Well, I'm one of them, but I coach so I put the hubby in charge of the camera. Guess when he decided to go for a food break?!?

Whoops! I'm sorry girl, I didn't realize that was you. :oops: I tried to get as many as I could w/my card and how much battery I had left :(

Back