All-Star Cea Showcase Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

just think, in about 7 years from now those tiny turtle babies will be on senior elite...

just think, in about 7 years from now those tiny turtle babies will be on senior elite...
haha probably more would be on Junior Elite and youth elite considering they're all 5 and under. A hand full may be on SE, though! A lot of the Mini Elite girls will probably be on SE, SSX, Coed Elite, and the Mediums in about 7 years! I think some of the Mini and Tiny teams were my favorite in the showcase! They WORKED that stage! They were too adorable!

haha probably more would be on Junior Elite and youth elite considering they're all 5 and under. A hand full may be on SE, though! A lot of the Mini Elite girls will probably be on SE, SSX, Coed Elite, and the Mediums in about 7 years! I think some of the Mini and Tiny teams were my favorite in the showcase! They WORKED that stage! They were too adorable!
Y'all are too awesome bc it makes me very happy that the coaches for the Tiny and Mini teams get the recognition they deserve! :) I mean, Court definitely gives them credit where credit is due and she has the utmost respect for them..but it's nice to see them get it from the rest of the public :)

And they will rename SE as TMNT.
Well maybe we could consider Leonardo since his headband is the closest to teal...
foi4738756xls.jpg

aww...here's one of mine from last year..it has a few of the Tiny's that are on the Tiny Turtles this year (last year they were our nuggets on Mini 1). I think there's like 4 of them that are on Tiny's this year from that team.

Well to be fair to you, they are a Mini 3 team. I'm not sure if you knew that or not, but yeah, considering that they're still a Mini team w/that kind of talent is amazing!

I knew they were mini 3 - our gym considered the idea of moving the mini all-star team up to level 3 this year (we have majority level 3 tumbling and we're doing pretty hard level 2 stunts) but even our best routine isn't in the same ballpark as CEA. You're right, it's amazing stuff.

I knew they were mini 3 - our gym considered the idea of moving the mini all-star team up to level 3 this year (we have majority level 3 tumbling and we're doing pretty hard level 2 stunts) but even our best routine isn't in the same ballpark as CEA. You're right, it's amazing stuff.

Oh ok...I just wanted to make sure you knew that bc like you said, it is amazing stuff and I didn't want you to think that it was a Mini level 2 team and compare. :)

Are you the coach or one of the coaches? Maybe you guys could start as Mini 2, then go to Mini 3 halfway through the year once you've gotten more comfortable w/the idea and the girls have grown as a team a bit? Or maybe towards the end of the season? If you have a solid Mini 2 team w/a majority having level 3 tumbling, I think it's a great possibility having a Mini 3 and challenging them a bit in other areas bc by next year, you'd probably have a pretty good Mini 3 team.

Back